Will Reveal a new Series (or more!)
4 (36.4%)
Announces his Retirement
1 (9.1%)
Five guys burger and fries are duh best
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Yeah I doubt it'll ever be good thou...
I could have swore the first 3 TTM novels were also released in Chinese, but I've never seen scans of them nor can I even find any information on them. Which is unfortunate, given that 55% of Asian-Americans are Chinese, that would have opened up another gateway to get those damned things translated.

Quote from: shades of blue on January 08, 2013, 07:50:44 PM
I could have swore the first 3 TTM novels were also released in Chinese, but I've never seen scans of them nor can I even find any information on them. Which is unfortunate, given that 55% of Asian-Americans are Chinese, that would have opened up another gateway to get those damned things translated.

Are the GXP novels in Chinese per chance?

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 08, 2013, 08:06:13 PM
Quote from: shades of blue on January 08, 2013, 07:50:44 PM

Are the GXP novels in Chinese per chance?

Since I can't find information on Chinese TTM, I'm guessing GXP is not or if any of them are, they probably weren't good sellers. Cause with the exception of the single volume manga, I don't recall anything else in Chinese involving GXP.

January 08, 2013, 11:19:28 PM #78 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:43:56 PM by LightHawkWing
Quote from: shades of blue on January 08, 2013, 07:43:10 PM
>NB virtually nonexistent
>Ken & Mitsuki Sanada appear within, under different names [unknown & Miki]
>a chapter about the sacrificial lamb, Kenshi, between Washu & Rea
>Ryouohki & Washu creating Fuku
>a couple new maid characters
>Mikami Kuramitsu's daughter or true form(?)
>some stuff about Azusa's parents(?)
>content revolving around previously unused characters like Kiriko's mother Tsukiko
>more content involving characters like Seto's chamber maidens, Noike, Ninaho & Tennyo

And probably tons more
Also the Isekai novel features a chapter about Ryoko & Ryouohki

All yesses for NB not being involved too much. I'm HEAVILY interested in the "sacrificial lamb" chapter. How did that fit into GXP's story?

Not sure, there's not a lot of details on it and Isekai's wiki page only makes mention of it.

Quote小説『天地無用! GXP』6で水穂が自分の婿にと希望したが、生まれる前から人柱となることが決定していた。

I hope "human sacrifice" doesn't hold a literal meaning. I guess it just means that he was the one chosen to go to Geminar?

Quote from: LightHawkWing on January 09, 2013, 04:46:10 PM
I hope "human sacrifice" doesn't hold a literal meaning. I guess it just means that he was the one chosen to go to Geminar?

The intent isn't to get him killed. (I don't wanna spoil it but if you haven't seen it it makes more sense in the end why he was sent.)

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 09, 2013, 05:07:46 PM

The intent isn't to get him killed. (I don't wanna spoil it but if you haven't seen it it makes more sense in the end why he was sent.)

Debatable going by the ending  :duke:

So I finally got my C83 list from the guy who was attending there.
I was ecstatic when I saw he had got both 梶島温泉, 上竹温泉 listed as something he was able to grab stuff from only to find out that both of them are お祭り前日の夜 天地版1 :shepicide:

Oh you and your 2 table tactic Kajishima.

Kaji hustling that comiket convention...

*Plays Rick Ross "everyday I'm hustlin"

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 14, 2013, 08:06:54 PM
I can't wait anymore  :shepicide:

Pull the trigger, I want to see what happens :bravo:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Pull the trigger, I want to see what happens :bravo:

Site would go down  :milk:

I believe Tenchi, lord and savior, keeps this site up. :worship:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 14, 2013, 09:04:49 PM
I believe Tenchi, lord and savior, keeps this site up. :worship:

Ya too bad Tenchi doesn't have a credit card.