4 (36.4%)
Will Reveal a new Series (or more!)
4 (36.4%)
Announces his Retirement
1 (9.1%)
Five guys burger and fries are duh best
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

January 25, 2013, 06:00:16 PM #120 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:05:33 PM by shades of blue
Reading over some of the gibberish gtrans spat out, the new series appears to be titled Paradise War or Paradise Cult War. (Both names are mentioned.) It takes place in the "south islands" and revolves around a transfer student with an interest in diving. The main character's name is Ueshima Van (I think), he encounters 4 exotic babes and shortly after all of his troubles begin.

It's a long shot, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the story likely revolves around those island girls from the cover of Kamidake Onsen 10. Also I'm banking on the dark skinned girl with the aqua green hair to be a mermaid. Given the setting and that MC has an interest in diving, it seems fitting.

January 25, 2013, 06:08:58 PM #121 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:10:51 PM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: shades of blue on January 25, 2013, 06:00:16 PM
Reading over some of the gibberish gtrans spat out, the new series appears to be titled Paradise War or Paradise Cult War. (Mentioned under both names.) It takes place in the "south islands" and revolves around a transfer student with an interest in diving. The main character's name is Ueshima Van (I think), he encounters 4 exotic babes and shortly after all of his troubles begin.

It's a long shot, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say the story likely revolves around those island girls from the cover of Kamidake Onsen 10. Also I'm banking on the dark skinned girl with the aqua green hair to be a mermaid. Given the setting and that MC has an interest in diving, it seems fitting.

As cool as this all sounds the fact that it's a novel means it's NEVER going to be TRANSLATED :neg: . However maybe it will do well and get animated later?

Let's hope the new Doujin reveals something on the anime side of things

I had a feeling those chicks had to be relevant for something in the future. Can't see Kaji just drawing random chicks just to draw them on a doujin.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 25, 2013, 06:08:58 PM
As cool as this all sounds the fact that it's a novel means it's NEVER going to be TRANSLATED :neg: . However maybe it will do well and get animated later?

That's kinda the whole point, I think... Remember he's been hinting at a 'new project' for the last couple years, but because he couldn't drum up enough interest, he made mention that he might adapt it to novel and hope there's enough sales to warrant funding an anime.

January 25, 2013, 06:37:07 PM #124 Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:09:04 PM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: shades of blue on January 25, 2013, 06:27:22 PM
That's kinda the whole point, I think... Remember he's been hinting at a 'new project' for the last couple years, but because he couldn't drum up enough interest, he made mention that he might adapt it to novel and hope there's enough sales to warrant funding an anime.

Makes sense, Although I wonder what else he's working on he did say he had Several projects in the works.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 25, 2013, 06:37:07 PM
Although I wonder what else he's working he did say he had Several projects in the works.

Yup.  :parrot:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

January 31, 2013, 02:12:10 PM #126 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 02:16:19 PM by جبريل 無道
If you mean Tennyo because of the final 2 pages, I think that's Washu.  Even her crab legs, though dangling and her hair free, are visible.

But thanks!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

:woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop: :woop:

EDIT: But yeah Mihoshi is kowai! O.O  (Not Kawaii).  Notice though, there is a tiny ribbon on her forhead hair, even at the scary moment! 
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Idk what it says, but it means Tenchi is with his girls in the onsen.  Instead of the seperate section.  So a step up from GXP17.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 31, 2013, 02:27:26 PM
Idk what it says, but it means Tenchi is with his girls in the onsen.  Instead of the seperate section.  So a step up from GXP17.

Notice how the water that tenchi is sitting in drops down into the one the girls are using?

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH MIHOSHI?! I thought she only lost her memory when her hair is let down, not that she goes all scurry and shit with the crazy eyes!

January 31, 2013, 04:30:10 PM #131 Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 04:34:46 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 31, 2013, 02:27:26 PM
GXP 17 might be after this, as a "leave me the hell alone" gesture. That and remember that Tenchi had company, so he might not have wanted to be a rude host. Having girls all up in your face in an onsen that was never declared all sexes can look pretty bad. Ryoko pretty much just gave him full crotch access, probably not a good idea for guest to see Ryoko's va-jay-jay so easily. And I do agree with you that looks like Washu instead of Tennyo. Probably just to up the sex appeal knowing Tenchi's in there.

Quote from: LightHawkWing on January 31, 2013, 03:42:09 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH MIHOSHI?! I thought she only lost her memory when her hair is let down, not that she goes all scurry and shit with the crazy eyes!
Look at it in context though. Looks like Ryo-chan dumped a load of water on her forehead unexpectedly. So it might be more of a case of don't fuck with Mihoshi when she's not with her hair tied up. Untilt then she was pretty cool and calm. Got some of her grandmother in her, no wonder Mikami is so scared of her lol.

Everybody getting sick, yall need to go on and get on that Orange Juice. That vitamin C is the shit.

January 31, 2013, 08:13:37 PM #132 Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 09:25:38 AM by shades of blue
Also with my shipment of doujins was my cel of Sasami Kawai, from Pretty Sammy OVA EP2. Unfortunately whomever owned it last was stupid enough to place nothing between the sketch & cel, so the two are bonded together. Yeah, went to separate the two and quickly discovered they were bound like glue. One wrong move and I'd rip the paint right off. Fuck me. Oh well, it was only ¥1000.

She's Kawai now, uguu~

...Looks like Saami didn't like the joke. :getin:

EDIT - better comparison:
http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/5463

Sorry random 1930's people with skis, ya'll gun git replaced when the super nice scan of that last page comes out!

Thanks for posting all this stuff Shades!  :worship:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Tensami on February 01, 2013, 12:02:04 AM
Sorry random 1930's people with skis, ya'll gun git replaced when the super nice scan of that last page comes out!

Farewell Tensami's sig  :emot-frogout: