True Tenchi Muyo! 2 (1998 / 2018 editions) question

Started by WaitoKon, January 04, 2019, 07:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So I'm following up on Seven Seas translation of the True Tenchi Muyo! Kajishima novels. I realize that without spoiling too much, I can't ask most of the questions I have, so everyone state your preference.

In short, it's about Ryo-Ohki, Soja, Kirito and Funaho (ships).

My question is simply...
[spoiler]What allowed the space-time hop in either major battle? Tsunami during the fight between Azusa and Kagato / Ryoko slave? How about when Yosho was fighting Ryoko after their teleport to the solar system? Did that process require Tsunami influence too?[/spoiler]

Many thanks maties.

Quote from: WaitoKon on January 04, 2019, 07:13:49 PM
So I'm following up on Seven Seas translation of the True Tenchi Muyo! Kajishima novels. I realize that without spoiling too much, I can't ask most of the questions I have, so everyone state your preference.

In short, it's about Ryo-Ohki, Soja, Kirito and Funaho (ships).

My question is simply...
[spoiler]What allowed the space-time hop in either major battle? Tsunami during the fight between Azusa and Kagato / Ryoko slave? How about when Yosho was fighting Ryoko after their teleport to the solar system? Did that process require Tsunami influence too?[/spoiler]

Many thanks maties.
[spoiler]wait they didnt put it in the seven seas translation? the kzm debris of the destroyed ship and the bent and warped fabric of space from the kagato azusa battle warped that area of space so when you jump off there it doesnt work as expexted and results in jumping way to far and getting flung in front of earth.[/spoiler]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here