Let's talk about OVA 5 Episode 5 *spoiler alert*

Started by Dr.Soviet, March 04, 2021, 05:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
well it finally happen, I'm both excited and scared as to what is to come next hopefully OVA 6 is the kids growing up.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on March 04, 2021, 05:12:36 AM
hopefully OVA 6 is the kids growing up.
Hopefully, it's just SoL shit. I'm tired of all the time skips in this show. Give me 6 episodes that take place around the same time where we can see Tenchi and co. raising their kids. I want If 4 the anime, not If 1-3 the anime.

it finally almost happened. Technically just an announcement. But they may still consider it good enough to start making behbehs. Good enough for the unmarried grandparents.

I found it interesting that Katsuhito admitted that he may have to take responsibility and reveal himself to Jurai.

He might have to do that before Tenchi can get married. Shuzan isn't a problem, but apparently his kid (now head of House Amaki) is just as much of an Amaki jerk and would be one of those Azusa mentioned that would object to the marriage.
...in my pants

Perfect way to end episode 6 is the babies being born and Kenshi being sent off

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on March 12, 2021, 01:28:00 AM
Perfect way to end episode 6 is the babies being born and Kenshi being sent off

I would not be suprised if this is not how episode 6 ends:

https://e-hentai.org/s/49f51f9ade/632712-16

Everyone watching all of Kenshi's adventures for entertainment.

Slight problem of the kids being born and aging while Kenshi is away is the way time moves in the different sides. It's very possible that Tokimi could alter things, but thousands of years passed in Geminar while Rea only aged a little over a dozen years on Earth.
If the time rates remained the same, the year or so that Kenshi spent in Geminar (up to the point in the series) may have taken place over a day on Earth.

Personally, I hope they explain it away that Tokimi DOES change the time flow and things don't go fast there. Tokimi seems very interested in the dimension and may have always had plans and experiments going on there. (One of the Doujins notes that she was so active there at one point that the HOly Land modeled the gate after her appearance (though I don't see it). So she speeds time up to get through early civilization periods  and slows things up when things are ready for her machinations to bear fruit.
...in my pants

I just noticed another problem with the scenes presented in the IF doujins that support my notion that we can't count on what was seen and probably have to realize that they are being retconned out of the versions presented in them.
As the kids are being born, Sasami is shown in the doujins as wearing her school uniform.  But the OVA has clearly aged her past school age. Heck, I can't even figure out why she was wearing a uniform in the Island episodes, she should be older than 17 in those too.
...in my pants

This my own point of view.  The Ryo-Ohki series has come to an end,  The series' next sequel is still years away.  So I want to have War on Geminar 2 and a sequel for the Tenchi Universe series.  If there is going to be an Universe sequel,  I hope that it is not like the sequel of Nauroto,  Bauroto.  I will like to see the series' MC to be the female protagonist as well as being the oldest daughter of Tenchi and Kiyone.

:shygirl: :how: :progamer: :alex: :Ayeka: