Seina's wives...?

Started by deadspacepirate, March 10, 2022, 12:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I get Kiriko's group and Gyokuren's group, who got interested in him, and Miki's group, due to a connection with Zinv and Dual, but why Tsukiko and the others?

Quote from: deadspacepirate on March 10, 2022, 12:24:09 PM
I get Kiriko's group and Gyokuren's group, who got interested in him, and Miki's group, due to a connection with Zinv and Dual, but why Tsukiko and the others?

M I L F S

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

There are multiple sets of Girls that are in line to be Seina's wives. Each has their own baggage I will refer to them by their Kiriko's equivalent.

First Set - Kiriko's Group, 100% Loyal to Seina but have ties to Jurai and other groups.

Second Set - Karin's Group - Have Obligations as Princesses and Queen in Renza Federation, used marriage to get them into the Galactic Federation

Third Set - Miki's Group - Echoes of the past by being most physically similar to the originals.

Fourth Set - Tsukiko's Group - The POWER BROKERS OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION. Establish leaders of major Galactic Federation powers. Leaders of Repushi, Jurai, Seniwa are represented. Tsukiko is the odd one out in that sense but because she represents Earth's interests, she can be seen as a Power Broker in her Own right. Also because of her history with Seina she can hold more sway.

I also think Tsukiko makes sense because I have a theory about each of Seina's groups being imbalanced, I think Kajashima gives a nod to it because the Yamada symbol seems to be a Circle with 3 lines on one end and a single mark on the opposite side.

Kirko's Group is 3 women and 1 Child (Neeje)
Karin's group is 3 princesses and 1 Queen (Gyokuren)
Miki's group is 3 Astral AIs and 1 Fuku who was captured from a woman (Widow)
Tsukiko Group is 3 Heads of State and 1 Housewife (Tsukiko)
(Interesting Side note is that a meta group Emerges With a Sanada, Rara, Yayoi and D Type. May be interesting to see if that ever pans out)

I hope that pattern keeps going on into the Renza Arc. Keep the questions coming!

Quote from: Ricin on March 11, 2022, 12:55:02 AM

There are multiple sets of Girls that are in line to be Seina's wives. Each has their own baggage I will refer to them by their Kiriko's equivalent.

First Set - Kiriko's Group, 100% Loyal to Seina but have ties to Jurai and other groups.

Second Set - Karin's Group - Have Obligations as Princesses and Queen in Renza Federation, used marriage to get them into the Galactic Federation

Third Set - Miki's Group - Echoes of the past by being most physically similar to the originals.

Fourth Set - Tsukiko's Group - The POWER BROKERS OF THE GALACTIC FEDERATION. Establish leaders of major Galactic Federation powers. Leaders of Repushi, Jurai, Seniwa are represented. Tsukiko is the odd one out in that sense but because she represents Earth's interests, she can be seen as a Power Broker in her Own right. Also because of her history with Seina she can hold more sway.

I also think Tsukiko makes sense because I have a theory about each of Seina's groups being imbalanced, I think Kajashima gives a nod to it because the Yamada symbol seems to be a Circle with 3 lines on one end and a single mark on the opposite side.

Kirko's Group is 3 women and 1 Child (Neeje)
Karin's group is 3 princesses and 1 Queen (Gyokuren)
Miki's group is 3 Astral AIs and 1 Fuku who was captured from a woman (Widow)
Tsukiko Group is 3 Heads of State and 1 Housewife (Tsukiko)
(Interesting Side note is that a meta group Emerges With a Sanada, Rara, Yayoi and D Type. May be interesting to see if that ever pans out)

I hope that pattern keeps going on into the Renza Arc. Keep the questions coming!

oh dang i never even thought to put makihi in the milf group.

Rara: Souren
Sanada: Airen
Yayoi:Sajyu
D: Natori( the sourceres stone ai)

???: kaguya, jovia(Airi type???) ringo???

Kirko's Group odd one out D type (Neeje)
Karin's group odd one out Yayoi type (Gyokuren)
Miki's odd one out yayoi (Widow)
Tsukiko odd one out sonada (Tsukiko)

doesnt seem to be a meaningfull patern on the odd ones out
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

March 11, 2022, 01:58:48 PM #4 Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 02:15:19 PM by Nonsuch Ned
One of the doujin before OVA5 featured Jovia teasing Kiriko cryptically about marrying Seina first, but also hinting that she's NOT a member of any group. She also describes it in OVA5 as being a "plus 1 add-on wife to a great beauty"- probably meaning he married Airen at the same time in some sort of plan to get off of Barrium. And they do mention Airen and Acha in OVA5 as ones who will need to alter their natural appearance to live in the house/village.

the character who may be the "oddest one out" may be Ringo. She is obviously a wife candidate, listed on Wahu's list, - but she has, to my knowledge, never been put into a "group." She's the Rara without a Sanada, Yayoi, or D. But, the MILF group is missing its Rara.

I question putting Makahi into a group too, particularly the MILF group. She may be willing to bed anyone for a talented child, but (1) she doesn't seem like a "Rara" and (2) she seems quite happy ceding this task to the very willing Maya. Maya is presumably part of a "loli" group of future wives- though she's not terribly young (unlike child Acha and toddler Mikage- the others of that presumed group).
...in my pants

I do kinda feel for Kiriko and some of the originals as more girls are flocking to Seina....Though I guess its to deter his unluckiness?

Yeah, His probability bias apparently gets even worse as he gets older but more women means more protection and the ability to reverse his "bad" luck into good luck.

And, well, he's single-handedly uniting the galaxy through marriage. That's a plus.
...in my pants

Plus more kids....aside from what we've seen from the IF doujins.  Maybe. BTW if that's what they're going for then the Masaki Yamada line is going to be even stronger.