Quote from: bsfema on November 03, 2023, 11:26:45 AM
Does anyone know if there is going to be an OST or at least an OP/ED single for 「想ひ、ひとひら」 & 「Paradice LOVE」?
Quote from: Eff Efferson on October 26, 2023, 08:32:01 AM
im so confused... the audio dramas seem to mostly cover stuff that hapens in the animation what the heck ..
Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on October 30, 2023, 01:01:06 AM
I have to say, episode 6 felt cheap (as in EXNOA ran out of money)...and it doesn't feel like the end of a series. I get that this OVA is just to bridge the GXP novels with the Paradise War novels. But to me, there should have been more. I suppose if I had read the novels, I'd have an explanation of sorts on how things got established. But in terms of its own story, the GXP OVA felt hollow and pointless.
I'll write more in the blog, and maybe when I finally get moved into my new home, I can do a video reviewing the whole series. But here are issues I had.
1) The whole Tsukiko x Seina stuff was completely pointless.
2) As much as I liked seeing Masaki, she was pointless and turned into rubbish in episode 5.
3) Jovia is pointless.
4) The cabbits seem interesting, but not enough time is spent with them to flesh them out more.
5) There should have been some sort of cameo from Seina's other wives. I'm not saying they should have visited, but the technology exists for a "space phone call", so why not have it?
6) Speaking of contacts, outside of Kai, Seina has ZERO contact with his family. Why? Clearly, the cabbits (and I guess Jovia and Tsukiko) keep Seina's unlucky elements suppressed a lot. But even if direct contact was too much (and I don't buy that if Kai can contact Seina), then a phone call? Seriously!
7) The magic system is something I'm not buying into. As I understand it, space technology (Jurai, GXP, whatever) can do pretty much everything the magic can do.
And as usual, the series relies on viewers previously reading the GXP novels and the Paradise War novels. There were some improvements on this front, but not enough.
I need to hit the sack, but while I certainly didn't hate the series, I felt it was just underwhelming. And that last episode really felt like EXNOA ran out of money.