comiket 96

Started by Eff Efferson, August 12, 2019, 03:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: WaitoKon on September 29, 2019, 07:26:13 PM
Good stuff Eff. Eboshi had mentioned recently that indeed Kajishima is overwhelmed with writing / supervising OVA V and the next GXP light novel. He states having to take extra time to ensure plot threads are not cancelling one another out at publication.

that's what i got from it too. since hes writing a story in the future of a story hes writing currently the two have to make sure to not clash  ugh.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I never got done with this did i.... :/  is ehentai still in danger of shutdown?
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on December 20, 2019, 07:30:34 AM
I never got done with this did i.... :/  is ehentai still in danger of shutdown?

Not at all

Quote from: Eff Efferson on December 20, 2019, 07:30:34 AM
is ehentai still in danger of shutdown?
Nah, he moved the server to some slavic country where they give less fucks. God bless the former Soviet bloc.

That is too freaking funny. Of course, said country will now show up with the most Petabits / second.

@Eff Efferson
What happened to the pages you posted months ago? And Tenchi Ban 19.08 English version is not yet up on ehentai, even though I just came back from real space after a long time.

Quote from: oreo on January 23, 2020, 05:01:17 AM
@Eff Efferson
What happened to the pages you posted months ago? And Tenchi Ban 19.08 English version is not yet up on ehentai, even though I just came back from real space after a long time.
you scared me i was worried they got purged with the image cache deleting but there. here. I never finished the last page.... that's what happened... :/ i should probably do it. but meh. im going to add it all to my site for sure though right now https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_17.html ill post the rest here soon
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

ugh andmy translation of page17 is misisng for some reason... i know what it says somethign about airi making the secret area under the masaki family banquet hall accessable with a toilet elevator guess i have to retranslate it.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I think maybe he was making a reference to Arale-chan from Dr. Slump in the middle of the last page there. With him being in a slump and all. Or maybe not and I'm just a dummy. Entirely possible.

Anyway, much love to you guys for all the work you do! :yoshi:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Quote from: Tensami on January 26, 2020, 05:57:19 AM
I think maybe he was making a reference to Arale-chan from Dr. Slump in the middle of the last page there. With him being in a slump and all. Or maybe not and I'm just a dummy. Entirely possible.

Anyway, much love to you guys for all the work you do! :yoshi:

oh yeah that's who's in the pictures...  and there bothy akira toriyama ding ding ding i think we have a winner!
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here