Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 17, 2012, 01:44:28 PM #60 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 12:18:00 PM by HotelKatz
Malek walked in and said, "How goes everything, Hild?"

(I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry...alerts have not been working!)  :-[

"I though I had a lot of paperwork!"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

(It's alright.)

"Just letting you know, Z's doing well and I'll be helping him learn a few variations on the Shield spell." Malek said, with a slighltly annoyed look on his brow.

"Something wrong?"

"From what I've learned, Deberk is doing something in the basement of the arcade, that is getting us an excessive amount of energy." Malek said. "Thing is, there's no deal associated with it."

She raised an eyebrow, and then went to investigate.

In the basement, Deberk was with a small group.

There was a dark elf that could pass as a twin of Urd. There was also three gremlins and a troll.

All of the group were using laptops that were hooked up to a large computer tower.

Deberk noticed Chibi-Hild and said, "Hello, Lady Hild."

"What are you doing!"

"Well, since it seems like so many people put so much energy and emotion in making all sorts of comments on the internet, I put together a group to collect some of the enrgy that's just flouting around online." Deberk said.

"...You do realize you're collecting a vast amount of energy that's associated with hateful, stupid comments that's posted all over the internet?" Malek said from the doorway.

"Yes, so in an odd way, we have a theoretical infinite supply of energy." Deberk said.

"That's all well and good, but shut your operation down." Malek said. "however, in an emergency, this might very well be the first thing we turn to for help."

"What do we do with what we have?"

(how am I supposed to have Deberk answer? I'm a bit stumped.)

(You're the one that came up with this idea, and then told him to stop.)

Before Deberk could say anything, Malek spoke up.

"Deberk, Think about it from Heaven's perspective. Imagine you just discovered that a demon has found out a way to gain far more energy then you or anyone else expected to." Malek said.

"But I just wanted to help..." Deberk said.

"But you found a way that gives strength to the gods that want to re-start the wars between gods and demons." Malek said.

"how so?" Deberk asked.

"When the enemy grows more powerful faster then one expected them to, it is a bit of a good idea to attack before the enemy becomes far too powerful." Malek said.

"But all I was doing was giving us another way to get energy..." Deberk said.

"We're in a bit of a cold war with Asgard." Malek said. "Your method, while it doesn't screw anyone over, threatens to destroy whatever peace we have."

Deberk became depressed.

"You make sense," she said, "Regardless, he has gathered extra energy we must then disperse somehow."

"Doubt we we could give it to Asgard as a sign of good will." Malek muttered. He then chuckled a bit as he said, "Imagine how that conversation would go. 'Hey, here's some energy that was with some hateful internet comments!'"

The dark elf then said, "Maybe you could use the energy to fuel a fireworks spell during the next meeting? There should be extra energy for one of the energy-intensive castings."