Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"To what end: scare the wits out of them?"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

The dark elf shrugged.

"That's only if you cast a grande fireworks spell too close to the meeting and are dealing with the faint-hearted. As for what end, perhaps claim you felt like doing something flashy and extravagant for the meeting as a reason for the fireworks spell," The dark elf said. "After all, doesn't it take like a few months to usually gather the energy for a Grande fireworks spell? We have enough extra energy for a spectacular casting."

Malek silently chuckled as he shook his head.

'As if Hild needs any help at being showy and flashy...' Malek thought.

"Well, in two days is the doublet merging.  Maybe then..."

"Well, Throwing a party to celebrate the fact that Z will protected by Doublet would be a bit expected of you, Lady Hild." Malek said.

Malek then faced Deberk's group.

"Pack up the device you made. I'll assist you in giving it and any information about it to the Energy Collection Division." Malek said.

"We're not in trouble,  are we?" A gremlin asked, a bit nervously.

"You might have come close to getting into trouble, but you've certainly have made a device that we could very well be using in the future. Chances are that if you're looking for a job in either Energy collection or the Research division, you'd be likely to get a job." Malek said.

The group cheered a bit and began to get the device ready for transport.

'My friends get rewarded and I'm probably going to get punished. Typical of the old man to find more ways to punish me.' Deberk thought, as he began to help shut down the device.

"Right then," she said, "What kind of mayhem can we cause today?"

'I wonder how long it'll be before she decides to try to form a team to beat Keiichi and his friends in their upcoming race? Probably an hour or two. Sooner if she' gets bored.' Malek thought.

"So, what has been up with our Keiichi-kun lately?  I hear something about an auto race."

"They're going to be in a race. NASCAR, If I remember correctly," Malek said. "Z's going to be helping them it seems. But it doesn't very fair that one team gets help from a few goddesses, a demi-god, and a semi-demon, does it?"

She raised an eyebrow to this.  She had an idea what he was suggesting, but she wanted to hear it from him.  She then said, "So, are you suggesting we put our own car in?"

"Either that or offer a bit of support to a team," Malek said. "It'd be a nice change of pace to let the goddesses escalate things for once. Skuld or Urd would be a bit easy to trick for that purpose."

"We're ready to bring the device to the energy collection division, Mr. Malek." A gremlin said.

"Just wait a bit and I'll be ready to go with you all," Malek told the gremlin.

"We can't use the Four Wheels club," she said, already considering it, "They are doing a rare cooperative with the auto club, considering how expensive this all is, and how there would be a driver from Japan for the first time in the race.  They may be bitter enemies, but, for the sake of Japan, they would do this.  So, who could we use?  Perhaps we can find someone in America to give them some trouble."

"Yes, that is a good question..." Malek muttered.

(Should we make a team up or use one from another work of fiction? Or should we use the team that Aoshima used waaay back in the beginning of the manga? Not the four wheels club, but the couple from America in chapter 22.)

(We can use them independent, looking for revenge.)

"Well, I'll be back in an hour to help you with that matter," Malek said, before he and the group teleported away.

(So if we can't think of a group, we'll use them? Personally, I'd like to go on something different instead of the couple seeking revenge. Yes, they seem like jerks, but revenge seeking? I kinda doubt they'd be the type, even for one-shot characters. Personally, I like to go with Keiichi and the gang keep thinking the couple is out for revenge, but the couple are the type that become nicer if you beat them in a competition. Make them into the "mean to newbies" character type. Yeas, that eliminates some conflict, but it prevents us from re-treading the story that the manga did.)

----

In an asteroid, a timer of a prison seal finished counting down. When the door that the seal was on opened, there was the sound of a little girl giggling.

(That way, it can blow up in the demon's faces.)

With that she went back to her paperwork.