OVA4 engsub

Started by Mr1422, June 11, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
6:40

"They aren't here because Kiriko and Karen are usually close to Seina."

"Oh ~ ~ ~, I see you want people who won't give a damn about the input of their husbands."

7:26
"Father, we'll be in trouble if you don't do something to stop mother."

"Then you'll take care of Seto?"

"That's why I brought Seina here!"
"The object of her desire?"

"I'm not talking about her broken one way mirror! We can't stop that hag if we don't know what she's trying to do!"

note: he's refering to mirror-seto who has a relationship with seina.

really not much to do in the last episode that i can name off the top of my head
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Man, I'm really excited about the work y'all are doin fixing the subs for OVA4!!!

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on June 17, 2018, 12:50:43 PM
*Snip*
Sorry for the delay, I had gotten busy. I've made the further suggested corrections to OVA4 EP1 and finished the subsequent script edits for EP2-4 as well, attached below. You can review them to see if there are any further changes or additions which should be made.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: Kuugen on June 25, 2018, 09:38:19 PM
*Snip*
Sorry for the delay, I had gotten busy. I've made the further suggested corrections to OVA4 EP1 and finished the subsequent script edits for EP2-4 as well, attached below. You can review them to see if there are any further changes or additions which should be made.

if you made all the changes then now we just need to torrent these, Can anyone get the raws and  make a torrent for nyan? I can upload to pirbay if i get the torrent.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on June 25, 2018, 09:56:27 PM
*Snip*

if you made all the changes then now we just need to torrent these, Can anyone get the raws and  make a torrent for nyan? I can upload to pirbay if i get the torrent.
Give me awhile and I'll do it.

Quote from: Kuugen on June 25, 2018, 10:26:31 PM
*Snip*

I finished rewatching ep one its perfect!
Thank you so much for doing this for me.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you very much for the help Kuugen.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Kuugen on June 25, 2018, 10:26:31 PM

Here's the torrent. Special thanks to Mr. Kimiko for help putting everything together.

oh wow i just notice thanks to these new subs they call her akie oba-sama, mizune didn't add any honorifics in the novel... so maybe akie is their grandmother...  :/  I've been trying to peice together whats left of yosho's family tree lately from honorific clues in ova 4... i remarked in my conversion of the novel that she wasn't given an honorific and talked about rudely so i figured she wasn't their immediate mother or grandmother
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

i caught an error. you didnt change the I already have two daughters out in space line in episode 3. yoshos says he already had two wifes and all they gave him was daughters
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here