OVA 5 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 03, 2017, 05:45:52 PM
to clarify this is what they will be skipping if they do this:
Tarrant attacks and has his ass handed to him
Mihoshi gets her brain fixed.
Tenchi finds out that if the choushin cant get him to the plain higher then him eventualy, in say a few billion millenia he will just be trapped forever in a complacently dead multiverse.
seto's memories of being naja get unlocked and her story is explained
Washu de ages ryoko and ryo ohki using bioroid bodies controled like D. because she wants to play mommy.
washu meets back up with her son and arranges for him to fake his death
a gap between cannon dimentions opens and noike cat fights kiyone to the death to decide who is best tenchi waifu just kidding checking to see if anyone read this list.
washu consults neiju over something we dont know about. (hence why she came to jurai on ryo ohki)
yosho and airi get de aged and work their marital issues out
ryo ohki visits jurai with neiju in tow for the first time.
Dr clay gets let out of his prison by the galaxy army and shank
Washu announces she is still alive, shortly after yosho's survival is announced thus all the tenchi family are publicly able to be married.
they get married.
noike goes back in time.

:/ im sure im leaving things out but thats alteast 9 episodes worth of stuff if not more being skipped

Definitely.  I mean, some of that can be skipped without affecting what OVA 5 is planned to be, but agreed, Based Fap (Who just got another +1 for this post from yours truly) noted some stuff that also needs to be in there.  I say that everything with Mihoshi, Washu, Yosho, and Airi needs to get talked about at minimum.  The stuff with Tarrant, Seto, Ryo-Ohki and Neiju, and Dr. Clay could be skipped in the OVAs (Perhaps an actual redo of GXP's anime without Nabeshin sticking his nose in is where we'll get that - remember, they're likely going to reveal plans for the anniversary soon and the 10th anniversary is when we got GXP and OVA 3) without harming the explanation as to how the wedding can happen in the first place.

Also, I legit chuckled at the Noike VS Kiyone matchup joke.  :)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

MY LIST OF NAMES FOR FIRST SON AND FIRST DAUGHTERS

1. AYEKA-  First Son - Kazuki
                 First daughter-  Kiyone

-Kiyone and Kazuki can be fraternal twins

2. RYOKO -  First daughter - Tenko
                  First son - Akira

3- MIHOSHI - First Daughter-  Miyuki
                     First son- Mikumo

4-  SASAMI-  First son -Utsutsumi
                    First daughter -  Funaho

5- NOKIE  -  First son - Yosho
                   First daughter-  Hotaru

6- WASHU-  First daughter-  Naja
                   First son -  Siena

7- RYO-OHKI-  First Daughter - Kasumi
                      First Son - Kojima

This is a list of tentative names for Tenchi's oldest sons and daughters.  I do like the ideal of the first children of Tenchi and Ayeka being fraternal twins.  Kazuki is name after his maternal grandfather's father.  Kiyone is name after Tenchi's mother.  I do want one of Tenchi's daughters to be name Kiyone as a way for Tenchi to honor his mother.   For Tenchi's and Ryoko's first son, Akira is a good name. For Akira means Devil.

:why: :how:

Quote from: NiburufanX on September 04, 2017, 04:04:48 AM
Where is this info from, I mean where can you see it confirmed online?  There's a new doujin of -if-?

In the afterwords of the newest doujin 17.08 and yes there is a new -if- doujin out too

Quote from: NiburufanX on September 04, 2017, 05:53:35 AM
Where can I see these?

Not posted yet, I have Japanese friends on twitter however.

if you dont think the first thing im translating when we get these scans is the back then u are mistaken
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 03, 2017, 05:45:52 PM
[he kids for the rest of the series.

Yeah, they might skip Tarrant attacking Tenchi and the girls, but there's no chance that they'll actually skip Tenchi's wedding.  Especially not when his kids are center stage in the new OVA.  No way.  Uh uh.  They're gonna show it..

to clarify this is what they will be skipping if they do this:
Tarrant attacks and has his ass handed to him
Mihoshi gets her brain fixed.
Tenchi finds out that if the choushin cant get him to the plain higher then him eventualy, in say a few billion millenia he will just be trapped forever in a complacently dead multiverse.
seto's memories of being naja get unlocked and her story is explained
Washu de ages ryoko and ryo ohki using bioroid bodies controled like D. because she wants to play mommy.
washu meets back up with her son and arranges for him to fake his death
a gap between cannon dimentions opens and noike cat fights kiyone to the death to decide who is best tenchi waifu just kidding checking to see if anyone read this list.
washu consults neiju over something we dont know about. (hence why she came to jurai on ryo ohki)
yosho and airi get de aged and work their marital issues out
ryo ohki visits jurai with neiju in tow for the first time.
Dr clay gets let out of his prison by the galaxy army and shank
Washu announces she is still alive, shortly after yosho's survival is announced thus all the tenchi family are publicly able to be married.
they get married.
noike goes back in time.

:/ im sure im leaving things out but thats alteast 9 episodes worth of stuff if not more being skipped

Wow I hope it all get animated. I would love to sees Tenchi children's life bu all those stuff is interesting.

In my OVA topic, I point out that I want OVA 5 to be a sequel to the Ryo-Ohki OVA 1-4 series.  Dr. Soviet announces that Masaki is planning for OVA 5 to focus on Tenchi's children and Kenshi.  Masaki has a chance to do something very unique for a harem series.  Make the female protagonist into the main protagonist.  If Tenchi's oldest child is a girl, she will likely be a minor problem as the main protagonist.  My ideal for the female protagonist to be the main protagonist is for her to be the first fiancee of Tenchi's oldest son.  Tenchi's oldest son is still the male protagonist.

Until more information about Masaki Kajishima's plans for OVA 5 is given,  my ideal for OVA 5's main protagonist to be a female is my own ideal.  Having a female as the main protagonist of a harem series is very tricky. 

So, all I  expect from OVA 5 is for the name of Tenchi's oldest daughter to be Kiyone.  Tenchi will name his first daughter Kiyone as a way to honor his mother Kiyone.

:how: :rwhy:

Kajishima said the OVA5 is planning but it is Uncertain yet and can't know when it will start.
For OVA5, he will have to do tons of works as original author. On OVA4, he let some main works to others, it was because he got older. I expect Kajishima's OVA5, but it may be difficult for him.

Now I am waiting for the episode 4 of OVA4. OVA4 was a little boring but I am looking forward to the birth of Kenshi.
And I guess that important information will be written in future Doujin and GXP novel.

Quote from: Eboshi on September 08, 2017, 07:43:00 AM
Kajishima said the OVA5 is planning but it is Uncertain yet and can't know when it will start.
For OVA5, he will have to do tons of works as original author. On OVA4, he let some main works to others, it was because he got older. I expect Kajishima's OVA5, but it may be difficult for him.

This is why I'm tempering my (already tempered by subject matter) excitement about OAV5: the uncertainty. Every anime seems to be an uphill battle for Kajishima.

I came up with another assumption about OVA5. I guessed the characters of "-IF-" who mentioned by Kajishima about the concept of OVA5 (on the Doujin of C92) were Tenchi's children. However, There is a possibility that they are characters of "-IF- 何かを育てるなんて小学校以来だ(仮)". If so, it is the birth of a new Kajishima's world, but I still want to see the stories of Tenchi, Seina and Kenshi.

Umm, Sorry for my poor English.

No problem. Your English is fine.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

September 16, 2017, 12:46:44 PM #27 Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 01:01:32 PM by Eboshi
Quote from: NiburufanX on September 15, 2017, 10:05:45 AM
So what did Kajishima  actually say?

I translated part of Doujin's postscript released on C92.
"There are plans for OVA 5 or the sequel. Next year, after finishing writing a novel, I will start a scenario and a storyboard. As its work is huge, it is not clear when it will be released.
The main part of the story is the growth process of Kenshi. And it will be able to appear characters of "GXP", "Paradise War", "- IF -".
From next year I would like to shorten the interval of publication of GXP novels. And at C93, I'd like to put the characters I drew for social network games on Doujin."

Thank you for the information.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Eboshi on September 16, 2017, 12:46:44 PM
Quote from: NiburufanX on September 15, 2017, 10:05:45 AM
So what did Kajishima  actually say?

I translated part of Doujin's postscript released on C92.
"There are plans for OVA 5 or the sequel. Next year, after finishing writing a novel, I will start a scenario and a storyboard. As its work is huge, it is not clear when it will be released.
The main part of the story is the growth process of Kenshi. And it will be able to appear characters of "GXP", "Paradise War", "- IF -".
From next year I would like to shorten the interval of publication of GXP novels. And at C93, I'd like to put the characters I drew for social network games on Doujin."
i mean that explains palti and the other paradise war girls showing up in that doujin.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here