Greetings to everyone

Started by Polyphem, March 10, 2013, 05:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi everyone,

some may remember me from the previous forum, where I had been a member for a short while already, until things died down. I then got sidetracked and didn't get around until today to join the community once more. As for introductions, I'm a long time Tenchi Muyo fan, going as far back as the VHS releases by Pioneer. The OAVs are where it's at for me and they haven't lost any of their magic since then. Ryoko would be my fav girl out of the bunch, though with time I came to see the greatness of all of them. Here's to hoping, that Kajishima will one day manage to get another Tenchi series funded, be it about the man himself, or his little brother (or remake GXP based on the novels, while he's at it). Cheers!

Quote from: Polyphem on March 10, 2013, 05:46:35 PM
As for introductions, I'm a long time Tenchi Muyo fan, going as far back as the VHS releases by Pioneer.

Hello!

Unfortunately, I'm a lurker at best these days... as you can probably see from my post count.  But I had to pop up and say that is rather nice to see TM fans from my era still around.  :)  The Pioneer VHS releases and the manga was where I started, back in high school.  I was already in college when TM finally hit Cartoon Network.

However, I am more sidetracked by other fandoms these days, but I do like to keep a finger on TM and keep up to date with what's going on.
"General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man."

http://morgeil.tumblr.com/

Here's my official mod greeting tidbit.

Welcome (back) to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay! ^_^
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Hello and welcome,
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.