Coolest part of your collection?

Started by Meeeeeeelllllon, February 20, 2022, 12:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What is the coolest or your favorite Tenchi item you've gotten your hands on? Like DVDs or figures or doujins... Any kind of released media or merchandise. Go ahead, brag about it too.

For me it's the four character coins that came with the 10th Anniversary release of the OVA. I remember buying the DVDs individually at SamGoody in the mall and those coins were inside. Also my Mihoshi Special dvd. Technically I bought it back in the early 20s, gave it away, then found it at a con for $25.

I've also got an unopened Tenchi doll, a couple of light novels and a cel of best girl.
Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

Mines would probably be the 3 true tenchi muyo novels for the amazing cover arts and the other drawings inside and I hope to someday get either a figure or a cel but they can be quite pricey.

A sketch of Ryoko from an artist kiosk at an anime convention in the early 2000s.  :shy:

The True Tenchi novels win by default for being the only things in my Tenchi collection.

That I was able to get all of the two manga series last year for a decent amount wss pretty cool.

-"Ultimate" Tenchi Muyo Collection, was the first Anime set I ever bought, so I prize that a little. I also like my OVA 3 tin. The discs were stolen with a DVD album though.
...in my pants

Probably the film frames from my OVA LD boxset, they have Sasami, Tenchi, and Ryoko standing together on the ship in episode 2. Followed by some pencil sketches of Washu that Mamekko included with the acrylics I ordered from them.
Discord: Incoming_MAIL#4441

the notan doujins
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I own an old Ryo-Ohki plush toy.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I have a very small collection aside from the DVDs which includes a Ryo-ohki plush, as well as the entire 2 series of the manga. But the neat item in my collection is a Tenchi Muyo coffee mug that has Tenchi, Ryoko, and Ayeka on it drawn in the style from the 2nd movie (found on eBay by my girlfriend) :)

Quote from: vegeta1215 on March 07, 2022, 03:20:19 PM
I have a very small collection aside from the DVDs which includes a Ryo-ohki plush, as well as the entire 2 series of the manga. But the neat item in my collection is a Tenchi Muyo coffee mug that has Tenchi, Ryoko, and Ayeka on it drawn in the style from the 2nd movie (found on eBay by my girlfriend) :)

got a pic of the mug?