Green Ranger Power (MMPR Thread)

Started by Tenchi Ryu, April 26, 2013, 09:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on October 06, 2014, 10:37:03 AMIf you ask me, they should just put Tommy in an Obi Wan position and make the green ranger the Zordon of the group. And as for the 6th ranger, actually bring in a new White ranger, having both the White and green ranger co exist.
+1'd.  Tommy being the mentor and Green Ranger in this movie was the same idea I had... however, I didn't think of the White Ranger being someone else so that both powers could co-exist.  If they do something like that, I have high hopes that it will be handled well.  Especially considering that the main writer for Megaforce / Super Megaforce really messed up that series in many aspects and ended up getting replaced for it... which although it doesn't affect the movie as the production crew that is doing the TV series isn't the same as that of the movie, I still figured I'd bring it up.

With the new main writer that has been assigned to the next two seasons (Dino Charge / Dino Supercharge) having the track record with Power Rangers that they do, and the fact that the story sounds pretty darn interesting, I also have high hopes for this new season and will probably be throwing my money at Bandai America for the merchandise.

Considering that not everyone here has seen the source material for Dino Charge, I won't spoil anything about what's coming in 2015 and 2016, but the Zord designs are pretty awesome.  Also, probably the best bike in the whole series - that thing's design is extremely clever.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

December 07, 2014, 04:45:09 PM #16 Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:52:26 PM by Tenchi Ryu
So Ryu vs Green Ranger is happening, thanks to Bat in the Sun again, same folks who made White ranger vs scorpion

Looks like the helmet was modified