New Masaki Kajishima Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki & GXP Portrait Pics for DMM

Started by جبريل 無道, April 15, 2015, 02:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 12, 2016, 01:45:31 PM #120 Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 01:50:15 PM by جبريل 無道
Quote from: shades of blue on February 11, 2016, 11:19:45 PM
I gathered up all cards currently released, named the cards by character and bundled them up in one nice little archive.
http://hugefiles.net/b3pshrk4sq09

a character from the novels 天木魅月樹雷 - amagi mizuki jurai

this seto kinda looks like kajishima's newer work, but i'm not sure

Shades, I can't figure out how to d/l that file :/

I eventually get to a screen that claims to be d/ling something but it doesn't.

Nvm.  That was a PITA.  Fill out the captka first page and look for something that says "Create Download Link" on second page.

The other hundred buttons are worthless ads.

http://downloadingguide.blogspot.com/2013/10/how-to-download-from-hugefilesnet.html
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

The only response I have to the Chibi Ai cards would be... why?  After AIC and Kajishima officially announced OVA 4, and considering that Ai bombed twice as hard as Shin / Tenchi in Tokyo, you'd think they'd want to forget about it.  This is SERIOUSLY starting to REALLY bother the @#$% out of me THREE TIMES more than Power Rangers Super Megaforce did... at least Saban had the DECENCY to IMMEDIATELY toss the bonehead responsible for that mess of an anniversary season to the curb when they realize it failed.

:ground:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

FTI the Ai Tenchi images are NOT NEW, so no they aren't making new content for this series.  :sotw:

Chibi Ai!Ryoko looks as if someone had lobotomized her brain. 

When they expanded the number of cards, they must have commissioned additional artwork from Kajishima. Cause the number of unique cards by him now stands on 31 (not counting alts or misc) and I seem to recall that he was only commissioned for 30 cards.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on February 14, 2016, 05:53:27 AM
FTI the Ai Tenchi images are NOT NEW, so no they aren't making new content for this series.  :sotw:

Wasn't aware of that... the more you know, right?  And all I have to say about them dropping it is... thank GOD! :emot-smugdog:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: WarOmnimon on February 13, 2016, 02:53:15 PM
The only response I have to the Chibi Ai cards would be... why?  After AIC and Kajishima officially announced OVA 4, and considering that Ai bombed twice as hard as Shin / Tenchi in Tokyo, you'd think they'd want to forget about it.  This is SERIOUSLY starting to REALLY bother the @#$% out of me THREE TIMES more than Power Rangers Super Megaforce did... at least Saban had the DECENCY to IMMEDIATELY toss the bonehead responsible for that mess of an anniversary season to the curb when they realize it failed.

:ground:

The Chibi art was used in the Ai merchandising, keychains and the like.  Here is some junk they sold that has the exact same art.

And remember, this is the same show where you could buy Momo's panties.

Anyway, as far as I can tell, DMM licensed out AIC's entire TM art back catalogue and they've been using it a ton.  Only the MK cards are new art, so far.

Quote from: shades of blue on February 13, 2016, 07:51:39 PM
Found Karen's new card on twitter and cropped it.

Thnx, really like this one.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I wonder if there would ever be a possibility to have "Paradise War" characters included?  Although, I have no idea how well that series did in Japan.

Sad news. The service will end at April 15 2016.
There are Kajishima's commentary on high rarity card.
It is written in website that all cards are released for free from March 31.
So we should save his commentary. So finally we will be able to read them.
Also I wish they published book about picture of game and his commentary...
Anyway we should save his commentary.

Quote from: akirac on March 15, 2016, 06:45:02 AM
Sad news. The service will end at April 15 2016.
There are Kajishima's commentary on high rarity card.
It is written in website that all cards are released for free from March 31.
So we should save his commentary. So finally we will be able to read them.
Also I wish they published book about picture of game and his commentary...
Anyway we should save his commentary.

Will that be the DMM website?

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on March 15, 2016, 09:45:57 AM
Will that be the DMM website?

I think it will not be website. It will be able to buy cards with in-game points which is free from March 31 to April 15. On and after April 15 12:00 we can't see data.