Follow my twitter for Art!

Started by Dr.Soviet, April 30, 2017, 06:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
With Twitter being the most popular social media account in Japan Ive found that much of the Tenchi fan art out there is only ever posted to the twitter pages of some of these fans. With that being said if you follow me you can see a lot of fan art that you won't see in the west. (Also with it being a pain in the ass to post images to the forum I figured this would be the easiest thing to do)

https://twitter.com/Drsoviet

September 08, 2017, 10:39:53 PM #1 Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 07:26:22 AM by Eboshi
I am drawing Tenchimuyo drawing almost every day. This is one of the paintings I painted for the countdown until the release of episode 4 of OVA 4.
https://twitter.com/2525_eboshi/status/906345123117645824

[attachment deleted by admin]

I don't have twitter. Love your work though, Eboshi.

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on September 08, 2017, 11:03:08 PM
I don't have twitter. Love your work though, Eboshi.
Quote from: Ryo-Okay on September 08, 2017, 10:53:29 PM
Quote from: Eboshi on September 08, 2017, 10:39:53 PM
https://twitter.com/2525_eboshi/status/906345123117645824
I already follow your twitter. You do great work.
Thank you. I am going to encourage Japanese colleagues to participate in the forum, but it will be extremely difficult. I'll do it little by little.

you fan art is half the reason I browse the 天地無用 tag on Twitter every week. glad to have you here. by the way, I've done my best lately to try and translate all of the japainise only material. the old translations even glossed over that washu and naja were a couple. we've left behind on the series for a while now. if you see anything I translated wrong just let me know.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 09, 2017, 02:31:17 PM
you fan art is half the reason I browse the 天地無用 tag on Twitter every week. glad to have you here. by the way, I've done my best lately to try and translate all of the japainise only material. the old translations even glossed over that washu and naja were a couple. we've left behind on the series for a while now. if you see anything I translated wrong just let me know.
Thanks. As me, I'm glad to come here.
It is great blog what you have. I'm not very good at English yet, but I cheer for you and I'll do what I can for your works. Please call me if you need my hand. Thank you.

I want to watch fanarts what the others drew. Is there a thread on here for it?

There's no dedicated "fanart" thread, post away to share yours.

As for others, run a search of the forums using the box in the upper right.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Gosh. I thought that fanart is a breakthrough for bringing Japanese colleagues to this forum, but that possibility has almost disappeared.
I have to refine my plan.

Not only Japanese people share their drawings, but if there are a lot of interesting pictures that you drew, if we bring them to Twitter, many Japanese will know and might be interested in  this forum. I thought.
This forum is lively, so I guessed Japanese people may be able to enjoy various activities in here.

えぼし様

あなたはその物語の理論を持っていますか?

例:
神我人は魎呼の父です
または
タランントは新しい小説に戻ります
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

「その物語の理論」が何を指すのか私には定かではありませんが、もしそれが天地無用!のストーリーや設定の理解ということであれば、私は天地無用!魎皇鬼、GXP、聖機師物語、小説パラダイスウォー、小説真天地無用!魎皇鬼(GXPを含む)、加えて複数の同人誌の内容を把握しています。いわゆる「梶島天地」ですね。

もし「その物語の理論」が他の物を指すのであれば、再度描き直そうと思います。

Quote from: Eboshi on September 11, 2017, 02:15:05 PM
「その物語の理論」が何を指すのか私には定かではありませんが、もしそれが天地無用!のストーリーや設定の理解ということであれば、私は天地無用!魎皇鬼、GXP、聖機師物語、小説パラダイスウォー、小説真天地無用!魎皇鬼(GXPを含む)、加えて複数の同人誌の内容を把握しています。いわゆる「梶島天地」ですね。

もし「その物語の理論」が他の物を指すのであれば、再度描き直そうと思います。

I wasn't sure how to say it. i don't think you understood. google translate is crap.

Do you have any theories or predictions about tenchi muyo?

as in... what do you think will happen next.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

September 12, 2017, 02:56:59 AM #14 Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 09:14:16 AM by Eboshi
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 11, 2017, 04:13:02 PM
I wasn't sure how to say it. i don't think you understood. google translate is crap.

Do you have any theories or predictions about tenchi muyo?

as in... what do you think will happen next.

I see. I have several expectations.
Yosho returns to Imperial House of Jurai and the House of Masaki revives. I want watch or read those stories like the Jurai or the Yosho of the Shin(True)-Teicnimuyo novels. In addition, Naja(Seto) and Washu, Kagami-Seto and Seina, Clay returns, Wedding of Tenchi, Republic of Kenshi, Reia goes to Geminar or not.
Meanwhile, Kajishima has already envisioned many storybooks and published it in doujinshi. Kajishima's Tenchimuyo is like archeology.