Who is your waifu/husbando?

Started by Dr.Soviet, September 16, 2012, 08:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ryoko is best waifu.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue.

For me, it would have to be Suigintou!

My First Waifu was Ryoko of course, but a new love entered into my life.....

Makise Kurisu!!

Probably Tsunami if I had to chose.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I remember back in the 90's I would just sit and dream of Ryoko wisking me away in Ryo-ohki.

Never really considered a waifu before, but years ago, I encountered this character: Lilianne.

Something about her piercing eyes, her victims' blood splattering, her dark dress, and her peculiar personality, maybe? Her manga-style version. . . So awesome. X__X

I suppose, it's somewhat odd that I never wanted or considered any of TM! girls to be my waifu.
TM! girls are likeable, but lovable is something else perhaps. Then again, I could be confused.
⚆_⚆

Wanting to marry somebody who extatically skewers people with chainsaws is probably not particularly healthy...
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I'm horrible and I have veritable LISTS of waifus/husbandos. I mean no more than say 30 altogether, but still. A LOT. For the sake of this topic, I'll go ahead and just give my top 5, in no order. Taki from Soulcalibur, Hinata and Haku from Naruto (laugh it up!), Kasuga from Sengoku Basara, and Ranmaru from Samurai Warriors.

I will say historically that Ryoko, Nagi and Washu were at times my "waifus", long long ago in an era where you could still find Tenchi VHSes and DVDs at FYE and it aired on Toonami. All three still are, really.

Necro?

Necro.
:ground:
:duke:

MEET MAH WAIFU!

Yasuri Nanami from Katanagatari.  Nothing says 'Handle With Care' better than a glass cannon that can blow up in your face... and all while wearing a smile.

Oh!  And her too!

It's Alita!  (I just can't think of her as 'Gally')  Because nobody combines high-octane sex and violence with a cute factor like she does!  Bonus: she's also a musician and total sweetheart.

I might as well throw her in, too:

Gym Leader Sabrina from Pokemon!  She's cool, collected, and focused.  However, under that severe exterior is a girl that loves to smile and laugh.