Resurrecting Old Threads?

Started by Daydreamwalker, October 08, 2014, 04:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone,

I apologize if this may be obvious to some of you veterans, but, besides some lurking that I did in the past, I'm a little new to forums and a lot of the culture and standard rules that go along with them.   So, if you could please bear with me:

I've found some pretty cool discussions on this site that I would like to participate in, but in some of these threads the last post is over a year old.  From the little lurking that I did do, I understand that on some forums users are discouraged (and in extreme cases banned) for resurrecting old thread topics.  I was just wondering what is the general policy regarding posting in old threads on uselesstenchi.org. 

Thanks in advance for your help, and again, I apologize for my ignorance.   

"They wanted us to die, but we survived."

We won't ban for necroing unless people keep doing it to be a "Forum necromancer" to me it's better to bring up old topics than to create a new one if possible.

Thanks for your response Dr. Soviet! I think I may just err on the side of caution and find some newer discussions to join.   

If you have something to add, conversation is always welcome:)
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: Daydreamwalker on October 08, 2014, 08:35:53 PM
Thanks for your response Dr. Soviet! I think I may just err on the side of caution and find some newer discussions to join.

honestly it's up to you what you wanna do worst comes to worse we close the thread and redirect to an older one.

Ah, okay, thanks you guys.  I guess I was just worried about rocking the boat, or overstepping my boundaries...or something.