The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Started by Ryo-Okay, March 13, 2023, 12:48:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anime adaptation announced.

I have fallen way behind on the manga, but it was a really fun harem series. A harem series where from the start multiple girls are dating the MC and there was little of the usual fighting between harem members was a nice change of pace. Hope the anime turns out good, and I should probably try getting caught up with the manga before it airs.

For those wondering, the studio behind the animation production played the same role for Azur Lane, Black Rock Shooter: Dawn Fall, Grisaia: Phantom Trigger (The TV show has been announced but isn't dated yet), Magical Destroyers, Prima Doll, and season 2 of the Quintessential Quintuplets. None of those shows were put on hiatus in the middle of their runs, so we shouldn't have to worry about production disasters like has been happening with a few shows being worked on by Aniplex (COUGHNIERAUTOMATACOUGH) and especially what happened with Uncle From Another World and Kantai Collection Season 2. I feel that's important to bring up because of how many shows have run into production issues even post COVID. Yes, Uncle From Another World and NieR Automata's issues were blamed on COVID, but they never mentioned COVID when Kancolle Season 2's episodes kept getting delayed, so yeah, I still have to bring that up.

That being said, I'm waiting for more information, such as when this will air. It's on my to-watch list for sure.
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on July 15, 2023, 10:14:30 PM
I believe it is starting in October.
*Checks the lineup for Autumn 2023 at MyAnimeList* Ah, there it is! :) So it's in the same anime season as Spy x Family Season 2, Dr. Stone Season 3 Part 2, and THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!, all of which I also plan on watching. Good to know! (Side note, Summer 2023 isn't as packed for me as most of the other anime seasons this year have been.)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Yeah, Summer and Winter are traditionally the weaker seasons, but this is really bad.
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation II is the only one I look forward to, lucky I binged the first parts a couple months ago. Then there's Horimiya "pieces", a couple no-thought isekai and that Netflix vaguely Cinderella-y show.

But the low stakes romcoms are just uncomfortable. GoHands absolutely ruining a dirt simple to execute school comedy. Faux-loli-oppai senpai ruined by lack of characterization. Revenge of the Revenge and Realist Stalker just being irritating. And still skipping the always toxic Rent-A-Noncommitment.
...in my pants

First episode aired.

It seems kind of fun, but the set up is also kinda mean. "Date or Die" would be a fitting title too. And the girls featured first don't really come off as anything but tropes... which kind of makes sense if you have to keep adding girls.

So... it's wacky fun... but the MC is also earnest, and there is a nasty penalty....

Can't the Love God just erase his mistake? What good is being a god if you have obey stupid typos on paper forms?
...in my pants

Quote from: Nonsuch Ned on October 09, 2023, 08:57:12 PM
...Can't the Love God just erase his mistake? What good is being a god if you have obey stupid typos on paper forms?

Oh!  This sounds awesomely hilarious!

Details aside, the first kiss plan in ep.2 was hilarious.
...in my pants

PROTECC Shizuka
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."