New Masaki Kajishima Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki & GXP Portrait Pics for DMM

Started by جبريل 無道, April 15, 2015, 02:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2 More New MK pics.

D from Dual.

Quote『DUAL! ぱられルンルン物語』のヒロインの一人。

『DUAL! ぱられルンルン物語』とは?
 天地無用と同じく、梶島正樹原作のアニメ作品。天地無用小説版等で天地無用世界との関係が噂されている。

Quote"DUAL! One of the heroines of Parare Runrun Story ".

"DUAL! The Parare Runrun Story "?
Like the Tenchi Muyo, animation work of Masaki Kajishima original. Relationship with the Tenchi Muyo world in Tenchi Muyo novel version and the like have been rumored.

Astral from the cover of GXP8.

Quote梶島正樹描き下ろし! UR「キルシェ」

アストラルを持つ人工知能。
 キルシェをプログラミングした男は、その多くがそうであるように、理想の彼女を創造しようとしていた。
 だがその理想がアストラルを持った瞬間、それは人権を持ち、男はその父親として位置付けられ、彼女への思慕を禁じられたのである。

QuoteMasaki Kajishima draw down! UR "Kirche"

Artificial intelligence with Astral.
Man who was programming the Kirche, that as many is the case, was trying to create her ideal.
But the moment in which the ideal is with Astral, it has a human rights, man is positioned as the father, is the forbidden the yearning to her.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

D, huh?
Wonder if this is the beginning of more non-Tenchi related cards.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Do these cards have anything to do with anime sales? Cause I'd kill for re-released Dual on DVD.
Say my name.

Baker.

You're dang right.

And here's the watermark free 640x800 copies:

Kanji Converter lists her name as "Kurushe" btw

I thought someone from Dual! would appear sooner than later, but I was expecting it to be Mitsuki/Miki.

Quote from: Gaston on August 07, 2015, 05:22:53 PM
D was cuter in the anime.

Actually, her human form was cuter. Her robot form wasn't too different from what you see in that card.

Quote from: Zigra on August 08, 2015, 11:47:31 AM
Quote from: Gaston on August 07, 2015, 05:22:53 PM
D was cuter in the anime.

Actually, her human form was cuter. Her robot form wasn't too different from what you see in that card.

Robot!D still looker cuter than the one in the card. The artwork in the anime is better.

Nice, Tennyo and old-school Lashara.  :duke:

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

http://www.4gamer.net/games/286/G028674/20150818106/

Quote・マイル最高報酬!LR『ラシャラ・ムーン』
『異世界の聖機師物語』初期原案キャラ。

本作品は『デュアル!』と同時に企画したものの、実際にアニメ化になったのはその約九年後であった。そのさいに少々地味だった話を大幅にリニューアルした。

初期案の物語冒頭は、ラシャラが聖地での修行を終え、母国シトレイユへ戻る所から始まる。

Googley Moogley translated:
QuoteMile highest reward! LR "Rashara Moon"
"Tenchi Muyo! War on Geminar" initial draft character.

This work is "dual! "At the same time though it was designed, was to actually become animated it is after that about nine years. The story was a little blur the differences I was greatly renewed.

Story at the beginning of the initial draft, Rashara is finished training in the Holy Land, begins with Back to the home country Shitoreiyu.

If I'm reading this correctly, this is an older Lashara about 9 years after the anime.  I wonder if MK's predilection for older girls manifested here, and AIC wanted someone younger for the typical anime crowd, and his anwer was a young Lashara instead?  Hmmm....

For some reason the announcement is calling her Lashara Moon instead of Lashara Earth, which is the exact name of the Photon princess.  I wonder if that's a mixup on DMM's part or if she was really going to have the exact same name?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

October 06, 2015, 05:56:53 PM #87 Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 08:41:28 PM by جبريل 無道
Has DMM stopped announcing MK pics and just hid them as easter eggs?

Has DMM stopped announcing Masaki Kajishima pics for their Bride Game and just hid them as easter eggs?

In the Comiket Special Event 6 this spring, he announced he was commissioned to do 20 images.  In the Summer Doujin, he said he did up to 32 images.  We used to get new pic announcements from DMM every few weeks and I count 21 released but since August 20th, we haven't gotten anymore announcements on them for these remaining ones.

By pure chance, I stumbled onto two images I believe are MK drawn posted by fans early/mid September.  I really wish I could get my hands on proper fullsize ones.

I'm pretty sure the Tokimi image is new MK art.  I've been waiting for her MK card for a long time since I'm convinced she'll be a Tenchi haremette.  I'm never seen Dual or it's accompanying material, so Idk about the Mitsuki Sanada pic.

That GP logo in the corner makes me think it's not Mitsuki, but her GXP like-a-look.

But the 'D' card has GP also, so...  :duck:

Well it's  possible  that the first and merged universes in Dual wasn't  an alternate  universe to the main tenchi one but the same one and after they got to space the GP picked them up. Actually  I think that would  make a great continuation  for Dual.