New Masaki Kajishima Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-ohki & GXP Portrait Pics for DMM

Started by جبريل 無道, April 15, 2015, 02:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kagato3 on October 07, 2015, 12:14:05 PM
Well it's  possible  that the first and merged universes in Dual wasn't  an alternate  universe to the main tenchi one but the same one and after they got to space the GP picked them up. Actually  I think that would  make a great continuation  for Dual.

That's an interesting theory but I was told the Mitsuki Sanada-look-a-like that show up in GXP novels isn't the real Sanada so I guess that mean Dual isn't in the same universe that Tenchi Muyo.

Yeah, different Mitsuki. GXP Mitsuki is a clone of Kiriko's mother that didn't turn out to be 100% identical. Ken Sanada in GXP was in love with Kiriko's mother, but she didn't return his feelings I guess, so like a total creep he cloned her. But guess what? The clone didn't return his feelings either. She thinks of him as a father.

Apparently, HUGE SPOILERS HERE, the Kiriko-obsessed Tarant Shank kills this Mitsuki.

Alen told us this stuff.

It appears that along with Miki Steinbeck (GXP timeline Mitsuki Sanada), Keyne Aqua also made her card debut. Along with new new cards of Washu & Seiryo.

Quote from: http://ongetone.com/tenchimuyou-16/news.htmlBrowser game " Tenchi Muyo! bride Ryoran in "matchmaking mile event from September 17, 2015 has been started. This time, Silver Week special, draw down Masaki Kajishima also appeared four people. The mile highest reward, "Kine Aqua" from the anime "photon", "Tenchi Muyo! GXP (novel version)" of "Miki Stein Beck" appeared.

Reia Second & nurse Washu are now part of the game too. Who knows when we'll see any of these cards.

Quote from: http://ongetone.com/tenchimuyou-17/news.htmlBrowser game " Tenchi Muyo! bride Ryoran in ", sortie event" Onihime of conspiracy "has been started from October 9, 2015. The best reward of this time, from the anime "different world of St. machine nurses", is "Leia second" of draw down Masaki Kajishima. The other, and live together people draw down Masaki Kajishima, such as "Nurse eagle feathers" appeared many.

Found a nice page with character portraits & bios, which also includes new characters and release dates for future characters.

https://www.dopr.net/tenchimuyou-hanayome/_db/charadata

Jibs will be happy, looks like Tokimi could be joining the harem for real.

Tokimi card is cute. Is that suppose to be Keyne Aqua  on the first card? She look more like a female version of the villain in Photon.

Quote from: shades of blue on October 27, 2015, 11:05:34 AM
That's definitely Keyne...
Yeah, baby!

Although shouldn't the second pic be classified as Reia First?
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on October 27, 2015, 11:19:04 AM
Although shouldn't the second pic be classified as Reia First?

That's definitely what the game is calling her, Reia Second. My mind is a little fuzzy, but I seem to recall Isekai said Reia First was destroyed by Gaia and the replacement was sent to earth. The one calling herself "Reia Second" was actually Neizai One hiding her true identity from Babalun. I'm guessing she did that so he could not take control of her like Babalun did Doll/Mexiah.

Shades stealing my thunder --.--

Oh well, here's the announcement pic to them.

imag
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

And another pair of Kajishima cards. Thank Jibs for the announce piece, I just found the cards.

立木林檎 Ringo Tachiki

正木月湖 Tsukiko Masaki

シエル・ナ・メルマス Ciel na Merumasu (according to text2speech, it's pronounced Cher Na Melmas)

I'm almost positive I've seen her on the cover of one of Kaji's doujinshi... and one of the final episodes of GXP.

神我人(女性体) Kagato (female)

Quote from: shades of blue on October 30, 2015, 10:14:12 PM

シエル・ナ・メルマス Ciel na Merumasu (according to text2speech, it's pronounced Cher Na Melmas)

I'm almost positive I've seen her on the cover of one of Kaji's doujinshi... and one of the final episodes of GXP.

IIRC, she's the one who replaces Neeju as the high priestess of Melmas after Neeju retires.

If she's "Ciel" ('sky' in French), then I'm pretty convinced Neeju is "Neige" ('snow').
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."