Comiket 97

Started by Dr.Soviet, December 25, 2019, 12:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Comiket cover, Looks to have past art we've already seen otherwise I'm not sure of the exact contents.

Sasami's eyes are staring through my soul and I can't decide if I like it or not.

i hope its just a short one tbh.. he hasnt had very good material to publish lately and its not like he doesnt still have backstory to drop.... hes jist doing it on the new parts
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Did we get word on what Kajishima-sensei said?

I have the books. hope to have scans for you by noon on Thursday EST. Medical things fucked my timetable.

I also need a blu-ray drive that can rip Japanese BD

Quote from: Ricin on January 15, 2020, 11:05:49 PM
I have the books. hope to have scans for you by noon on Thursday EST. Medical things fucked my timetable.

I also need a blu-ray drive that can rip Japanese BD

Japan and america share the same blue ray region :/ blue ray drives are weird theyve been around for ages but ive never seen one standard on computers
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

all he seems to really be saying at the end is like... i wanna do some more ifs for both tenchi and the gardening series.
but i don't think ill have more time till next summer to do it cause of the novels.  then he talks about the digital drawing methods he's using i think ...
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

January 21, 2020, 07:01:52 PM #7 Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 04:29:53 AM by Eff Efferson
Kururin
pa something something .... i dont know what this is but i think she's talking about but i think she's talking about her hair a kururinpa is a type of hairstyle
page 1:
■ Foreword■
Now for a quick public unveiling! but i can't say it's for the first time. But who cares! There are many things that haven't turned out as they were originally planned! Part of being human is having thing's not go your way. There's a reason I hide one eye, but it is still a secret.  So...How about we start off the beginning of the second half of OVA 4?

page 2:

Thid is the bridal gown and wedding hall shrine.
The banner pattern is a sword and a shield. Together they form a set of armor.

page 3:

This is a Special medical facility on one of Washu's research planets.
This room itself is a production facility and an ultra-high-level medical treatment room. All the medical equipment rises in blocks from the floor. Although a vast VIP room was prepared for Rea,
she refused to use it by herself and decided to use the smallest room instead ...
Maybe that's a good thing?

page 4:
Marrige
and birth
its so...

X iru (her sould leaves her body) iru is to do something so  X iru might mean not going to happen.

well atleast for me...

page 5:
This is Amane in a female officer's uniform after returning home from renza
She has been promoted.

This is an ornamental wooden sword for celebrating a child's birth.
Depending on prersonnal preference and gender, there are also some that use tenju to represent the the branches of the royal Family Tree.  The Kenji's birth sword is made from Tenju, This is mainly done by members of the royal family.

Page 6:

A table to hold  the ornamental sword
Yusasaki's Costume in the 4th OVA was very adult-ish, but ... Well, i would have like it if I could have shown her normally.

page 7:
nope nope nope nope nope nopen ope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope

But...
BUT I WONT LET IT GET ME DOWN! ( i think this is hard to read)
* i cant read this line*
SO ILL LAUGH HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Page 8
the men of the masaki family

page 9

The sci-fi world is nice. I personally prefer the space opera kind over cyberpunk. Theres a sense of an adventure into an unknown world that has much in common with different world genre fantasys. Well, if you think of advanced science as the same thing as magic, it can be said that it's just the same thing at different stage ... There is one thing that is better though then different world fantasys.
That is, that there's no Goblins! There have a perpetual mating season, I hate it, it's like having endless infestations of giant green cockroaches all over the place.
all things considered...... I am and out cast heroine among these old ladys who is mearly trying to enjoy myself! I need to blend in!」

page 10

Footbath & Tea Room
Although this is a resting place to heal from fatigue and play, the playground itself is a personal facility, so all the people in the park can get to know each other. Therefore, it becomes a banquet hall or a place for fooling around at night.

Cosmetology Robot Massage

This crumbled facility is an abandoned and decayed ruin found by Washu on a certain planet. The species that created it were extinct, and the planet was relocated here because it was destined to be swallowed by the expanding sun. No further deterioration has happened due to her protection.

---ok so this seems weird because were so used to washu being a secret but at this point she is well known to still be alive and kinda a celebrity so she runs this thing as an amusement facility it seems.-----

page 11:
this page needs a better translator I don't actually understand large parts of it and need someone else to go over it. dont take this page as correct-----

massage-chan: Thank you for giving me something to do!
They were so bored working in washu's lab, that when washu gave them a job at her meteorite amuzement park aestetician 4300-chan here burst into tears!

They don't have bodies, and small core terminals control the hot water that fills the venue to form bodies and beds.their like rpgs slimes in a sense. There are slimes for waste and excrement management, they can also form bodies like this.

By the way, this one is staking me... Well, Atleast it gives me a chance to talk about this.
Back to what we're talking about, each of them has their own grade, and there are general-purpose types under the control of the central computer in the hall, and some types that are attached exclusively to each customer. And this exclusive type, if you apply for it, can be taken home and work completely independently as is. Well, the customers who come here are acquaintances of Washu, so the applications go through 100% of the time.In that case, their name is changed to Maid Doll. Of course, you're supposed to bring them in when you come back.

massage-chan:  Please be my master!

page 12
A place where you can relax your body and mind with the special rays and waves emitted from the rock bath and the crystal on the ceiling. You can also take a cold water bath in the surrounding moat.

page 13: This page is in kajishmaneeese! because he is avoiding spoilers this i really can't decipher accuratly

If you look at some facilities, it seems like a spa for women. Well, it's a playground for Washu-chan, so it's natural to seem like an adult women's playground, but why doesn't she invite me? Kenshi is like a nephew for me,
kajishimanese:
I'm inset Relative (tentative)'s  insert Relative's (tentative)'s relative by blood and marriage conspiracy...
my best guess to deciver this : I'm _______'s  ______'s relative by blood and marriage   or I'm Nobukyuki's Son's wife? that can't be right.... I'm nobuyuki's Neice's husband's relative by blood and marriage?

If it's an important and fun conversation you need to have, wouldn't I be your first choice? Amane is so rough and  Gyokuren-chan is a total psychopath , and obviously those two's big giant tits are no good for a youg boys eduacation,  but no it's better that someone who's had a child give him experience! (alternatly maybe this is: it's better to have someone who can give the child some experience!) 

It's a really fun main event next! (i have no idea what's meant by this)

page 14:
Pajama party venue and Seto pajamas. This is a night dress used for civil affairs for higher ranks of jurai's fighters.

page 15:
amane gyokuren
Pajamas for the GP
It was used as a pajama party venue, but its primary use is as a children's playground. It's a children's shelter for parents to leave them to play, and it's installed in the center of the venue. It so theat they can use the excuse that it can be checked on from anywhere at any time. Of course, it's management is perfect.

page 16:

Noike's pajamas are designed for the juraian royal family, it bears their patterns, but they are a simplified version worn by young, lower-ranking people.
Minaho pajamas are intended for indoor fighting, worn by imperial guards.

page 17: oh boy this ones a doozy this confuses me tons

kiriko: Oh jeeze how did you manage to sneak in here?
jovia:
detsu...(this means nothing at all) seems to me meant more like more like p- punishment as its the first symebly of de the word for exit or punishment as in 出た deta...) so ppppunish me dont!

don't p-p-punish me!

Your not seisai number 1. * 

this can mean either

You're not the number one wife!
You're not FIRST WIFE number 1!

sensai is both the first wife of a polyamorous union like funaho... and can also just mean legaly wed  wife

kiriko: So That's why you're called a funny pervert.
jovia: Hey kiriko-chan.
I'm scared of being the outcast

kiriko: I really wanted to participate this time.
jovia: Ok so your mad... Rodger that....

page 18:
Airi's Pajamas are a transformation of the usual Academy multifunctional blouse. In particular, those who use it are VIPs such as Airi, Washu and Mikami because it's a top-grade uniform  packed with useless functions.

Page 19:mikami's pajamas are personal items, but the jacket gown, as can be seen from the shape of the sleeves, is provided for GP senior officers. So this pajama party is half-bussiness. Of course, the other half is for friends to play,

This is the best way i can think of to  translate this line... if im understanding it and im not because kajishima uses the weird non word he uses for mikami (wagamama body):

I'd be jelous of her favorite pair of underware, except she never wears any. She has such a smokin hot body.

Well, serious withdrawal advanced people may spend their entire lives in this style, and there are various urban legends, such as this inside the coffin, this blouse has a coffin transformation function, etc. . It is up to you to believe or not believe ...

20: this one is also a wtf are these words you are sticking together kajishima moment this is a literal word by word defined jumble mess:

Finaly we have the pajamas of the yamada familys's Conscience​ and here we have the two demons chairwomen of the public morals comitte.
this is a unique design, unlike the other people's, (she probably means the other yamada's)
It an exclusive costume for those who are of the serious type,
those who want to maintain an look of neatness.
In the future this concept becomes the standard pajama for all Yamada brides ...

karen:Thank you for reading

kiriko: I home you enjoyed it, I'll see you again next time.

kajishima:

The preceeding material is mainly what I drew for reference for the 4th season of Tenchi. There are many other things that have extra art or  exposition to them that i thought of when I went to make it,  but I didn't use them because it wasn't suitable for putting together into this book. Next time, I think I can afford a little more in the summer, so I'd like to draw more of my If series so expect a ISEKAI SEKISHI IF and a tenchi IF,  I want to continue my Grow something if series, but now the priority is to do novels of that. --------oh god i hope im misreading that---

The situation is that there is no time at all dedicated to the Tenchi as it is in a state where it can't be touched
-------this could mean: I didn't mention tenchi ova this time because as of now it's in a state where I can't touch the subject.
I've had no time at all because i've been dedicated to the tenchi ova and had no time to touch anything else.
pick one.-------

Fortunately, I managed to get out of my slump, I feel like my head is spinning.

Fortunately the slump seemed to escape
I feel like my head is turning.

"Proceed quickly." says voices from my acquaintances,

personally, Now is the most fun part "Seina's adventurer's life will continue a little more."

Instead, Kiriko will have to do her best to take over for him.

However, because the novel couldn't be published this time, i have a bitter feeling that Jovia was spoilered ahead in episode one of tenchi OVA 5 ...

However, with a few explicit lines and promises this time around,
Many people may have noticed,
In the sense of answering that,
I Thank you in advance for watching the episodes of the fifth OVA.

Do you like Jovia too?

We are struggling with store benefits for the Tenchi 5th season.
The fourth term was easy because it was a telephone card,
but the fifth term is a B2 sized tapestry.
It takes a lot of time to draw that much.

Unfortunate accidents are prone to happening unless the data to be drawn for each part is excesivly large.
--alternately---The data is too big and if you don't draw it in by dividing of each part, various unfortunate accidents will happen.

I can't concentrate on that.

The PC is decent, but the photoshop is 5.5 (laughs).
But i'm going to put an extra brush on 7,
I can't use it because the trouble of switching increases,
And then, it's net authentication in CS, right?
The PC for drawing is never connected to the net,
So, if you notice, it's CC.
Don't update in case you're in a hurry!
Functionally, 5.5 is enough.
By the way, the painter is also 5.5 (6).
Watercolor that cann't be used and that's bad!
....... I can not afford to train for familiarity,
so I Keep using fossil software

-masaki kajishima
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

January 26, 2020, 04:30:11 AM #8 Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 04:35:49 AM by Eff Efferson
Translation done

highlights: it seems kajishima is promising us an issekai seikishi if next summer.
It seems like there may be a series for that weird plant if series.
he seems to be implying that seina marries jovia in the next book and she becomes his first wife technicly. also she doesn't seem to pair with the 4 girls of dual like the others as far as i can tell.

but she may fit a pattern that hasn't been declaired as one yet... specificly the airi pattern as she's considered to be very similar to airi.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Eff Efferson on January 26, 2020, 04:30:11 AM
Translation done

highlights: it seems kajishima is promising us an issekai seikishi if next summer.
:woot: :emot-chio: :woop:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

January 26, 2020, 08:42:32 PM #10 Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 08:47:06 PM by GP cadet 87
Lots of interesting stuff in the new doujin it seems, thanks a bunch for the info, Eff.

Joivia is 1st wife, huh? Did the other Renza girls disrupt the wedding in the novels too, then?

Though even in the anime, it's implied that all the girls were married to Seina in the final scene. , which is novel 15, right? Seems a bit weird that Seina was never officially married before he went to the Renza Union. Maybe we'll get some dialogue in OVA 5 talking about the Renza cast. Since Kiriko is apart of the story from ep 1 we can assume the plot and cast of GXP will have a significant presence. Really looking forward to that. Unlike OVA 4, looks like 5 will be covering newer territory.

More Sekishi stuff is very interesting. I can't imagine the Kenshi harem's reactions if they were to crossover into the Tenchi 'verse and meet the family. Let alone Tenchi's reaction to what his baby bro's been up to.  :smug:

Quote from: GP cadet 87 on January 26, 2020, 08:42:32 PM
Lots of interesting stuff in the new doujin, thanks a bunc, Eff.

Joivia is 1st wife, huh? Did the other Renza girls disrupt the wedding in the novels too, then? Though even in the anime, it's implied that all the girls were married to Seina in the final scene. Seems a bit weird that Seina was never officially married before he went to the Renza Union. Maybe we'll get some dialogue in OVA 5 talking about the Renza cast. Since Kiriko is apart of the story from ep 1 we can assume the plot and cast of GXP will have a significant presence. Really looking forward to that. Unlike OVA 4, 5 will be covering newer territory.

More Sekishi stuff is very interesting. I can't imagine the Kenshi harem's reactions if they were ti crossover into the Tenchi verse and meet the family. Let alone Tenchi's reaction to what his baby bro's been up to.  :smug:

The girls didnt get legally married to him because the renza girl stole him before the vows, they had to distract from it by reveiling washu's survival. there's no molesty scene with the scouts in the novels they just tie gyokuren to him so he wont try and run away for fear of grinding against her. He marries them formally sometime after the renza arc which is why gyokuren is also his wife.

he ended up stranded on planet barrium after a battle with HIMC, she is the head of the magical medicine guild of the city he was taken to after passing out from a magic cold (he develops like redonculous magic capabilities)
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Huh, funny that none of the first four girls (including the childhood friend) didn't get married first. Even when they LITERALLY got to the altar first lol.

Huh, interesting how Jovia is a magic user, apparently. Wonder if the elf girls who join Seina's harem later have some sort of abilities too.

I'm very interested in the new girls introduced in the Renza arc. Wonder what they add to the world building and plot of the GXP story line.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 25, 2019, 12:30:36 PM

New Comiket cover, Looks to have past art we've already seen otherwise I'm not sure of the exact contents.

Sasami looks like she has found a pathway to many abilities some would consider to be -- UNNATURAL.

What kind of magic can Jovia do?
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki