4 (36.4%)
Will Reveal a new Series (or more!)
4 (36.4%)
Announces his Retirement
1 (9.1%)
Five guys burger and fries are duh best
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

December 29, 2012, 07:44:55 PM #45 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 07:46:55 PM by LightHawkWing
Ahh I'm way too anxious about this! Do we think it's a new season of Isekai? Or are we actually seeing more Tenchi??

Quote from: LightHawkWing on December 29, 2012, 07:44:55 PM
Ahh I'm way too anxious about this! Do we think it's a new season of Isekai? Or are we actually seeing more Tenchi??

I'd bet on it actually being Tenchi related. For Kaji to make an actual Tenchi doujin which he hasn't done since 2007 is a pretty big deal. That and it's the 20th anniversary, so it would DEFINITELY be fitting for Tenchi to get some love.

Although, I wouldn't show my entire card and leave yourself vulnerable. Remember, all we know is that we could get some new Tenchi "material". That could mean anything, a novel, anime, doujin, even another DVD, Blu Ray release (I'd LOOOOVE a GXP and OVA 3 Blu Ray release).

Hell, at this point, I'd take ANYTHING Tenchi related that moves the plot. If he would have just been writing Novels for the past 5 years, we could have easily wrapped the entire Tenchi time line all the way to ISM by now.

December 29, 2012, 08:05:59 PM #47 Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 08:07:30 PM by LightHawkWing
You know what? I'm choosing to get my hopes up. I can handle a little disappointment if it comes my way. I think the clues point to whatever this is being a big deal. :parrot:

Oh no doubt. What ever this is, its definitely huge news. Kaji even acknowledging Tenchi is huge, he didn't even do that when we heard Tenchi's name in ISM :dogout:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 29, 2012, 07:51:20 PM
Quote from: LightHawkWing on December 29, 2012, 07:44:55 PM

I'd bet on it actually being Tenchi related. For Kaji to make an actual Tenchi doujin which he hasn't done since 2007 is a pretty big deal. That and it's the 20th anniversary, so it would DEFINITELY be fitting for Tenchi to get some love.

Although, I wouldn't show my entire card and leave yourself vulnerable. Remember, all we know is that we could get some new Tenchi "material". That could mean anything, a novel, anime, doujin, even another DVD, Blu Ray release (I'd LOOOOVE a GXP and OVA 3 Blu Ray release).

Hell, at this point, I'd take ANYTHING Tenchi related that moves the plot. If he would have just been writing Novels for the past 5 years, we could have easily wrapped the entire Tenchi time line all the way to ISM by now.

:speculate:

I'm sure the one released is already moving the plot. We just need to get it translated. ^0^
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 29, 2012, 09:51:00 PM

:speculate:
Exactly. For all we know it'll be GXP 2: Electric Boogaloo. Not to mention this takes time, we're just starting out on the Tenchi Trail.

That said:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

December 30, 2012, 03:23:50 PM #52 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 03:25:30 PM by Tenchi Ryu
I'm pretty much willing to take anything. Like I said in the earlier post, no need to put all your cards out on the table.

Dead serious when I say I'd be happy with just a Blu Ray release of OVA 3 and GXP, probably one of the few who'd enjoy that though... :staredog:

Still though, you gotta admit him even showing Tenchi and the gang is a nice sign, hell he was showing characters from his Visual Novel over showing Tenchi stuff....

What we want: OVA 4 or ISM 2

Reasonable likely announcement: GXP boogaloo 2

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 29, 2012, 01:18:42 PM
Holy shit at Mihoshi's hair
Damn, I just noticed the ribbon in her forelock.  8)
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on December 31, 2012, 09:02:12 PM

Gonna be so pissed if that ribbon becomes a copout....I can see that crap now...

"As long as there is SOMETHING tied in her hair, its all good...

Something interesting is going on, on that next page. :smug:

Quote from: shades of blue on January 02, 2013, 09:18:23 PM

is this a Hentai doujin as a bonus?  :woot:

Well no wonder he's in the Onsen looking like that...just put in 48 hours of reproduction work...

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on December 31, 2012, 09:13:17 PM
Quote from: Harls on December 31, 2012, 09:02:12 PM

Gonna be so pissed if that ribbon becomes a copout....I can see that crap now...

"As long as there is SOMETHING tied in her hair, its all good...

Mihoshi has a ribbon because 'twas Christmas and Daddy Tenchi needed to open his presents....
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: shades of blue on January 02, 2013, 09:18:23 PM

Shades is killing me;.;
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.