Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That's what I was suggesting.  What is about to happen is that Jorg is going to get chewed out by the almighty for her mucking about with the sea levels without permission, and part of her punishment is to dismantle what Skuld made, and that is when they could come into play, as well as she having to be limited to earth for a short time for her sticking her nose in where it did not belong...Jorg, that is.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

That should prove amusing.  He should seal her powers so she has to work harder.  she'll be like the norns, unable to use her full abilities and forced to live like a human...somewhat.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Basically, that's the idea.

cool.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

I just had an idea about the muses!

Okay, what do you have?  We may have to roll with you and me if Auir doesn't post soon.

What if the muses come for a visit and then hear about the VR game machineZ made for the arcade that combines runic magic and modern technology?

Interesting...  What does the machine do to people that an ordinary VR does not?  And, you could make it, maybe a DDR game?

Why DDR?  The Machine uses special runes to store and use Z's illusion powers to pull the conscious mind of the users into an illusionary world where they can play games like a First person shooter tournament or an RPG quest as if they were in the game.  Z was able to combine human science with magic, with help from his mom in exchange for favors and debts, to create it.

Well, I was thinking about getting Terpsichore, muse of the dance, and the muses of poetry and music involved.

He could have a VR game scenario like that in the machine.

Well, familiarize yourself with the muses and see where to go from there.

which religion?

Well, here's the thing: I don't think they have muses for the norse, do they?  Besides, I like the Greek sounding names.

good point.

I'm thinking this for their personalities:

1.   Clio: a studious formal person.  like a university student or professor

2.   Euterpe: acts very formal and sophisticated, (like Kong from our rosario rp)

3.   Thalia: a lighthearted jokester who is more than a bit of a comedian, always with a smile and teasing in a friendly way to get a laugh.

4.   Melpomene: very pessimistic and rarely smiles.  always seems down and depressed.

5.   Terpsichore: happy and energetic verging on hyper.

6.   Erato: kind of a romantic and will gush over Keiichi and belldandy, along with the other couples (or triangles in ian's case)

7.   Polymnia: she would have her lyre and would be a calm and serene person, giving off a calming aura, but with a calm smile that is terrifying when pissed.  (look up retsu unohana's smile from bleach)

8.   Ourania: always sleepy during the day from stargazing.

9.   Calliope: formal and sort of the leader of the nine.