Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
That actually works very well!  Now, think about how your machine might interest them, and see what we get.  Also, how much longer should we wait for Auir?  I mean, if this doesn't change, we might have to start our own thing again back at FF.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

I don't know.  You could message him.

I figured the fact that a cambion made a machine that combines magic and technology would interest them, and they would want to know more.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

They would probably push for him to point it towards the arts.  That would be interesting.  I'll try to get some responses to the rp's later tomorrow.  Got to go for now.  BCNU!

alright.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

About that OMG story, I have some ideas, but really am dead in the water.  In fact, I may have to do a major rework of the first one, considering how the series is ending now, and I have to work it with the manga in mind.

I'm happy to help if I can.

What I would need is viable villains, considering that those in Niflheim were later to be friends.  I also will have to have them married, and change the reason for the day trip for Skuld and Kei.  I would drop one chapter, or alter it to maybe allow Keiichi a trip to heaven for them to visit family and have their fling that way.  Other than that, things would remain the same.

want help making a villain?

I'd need the main villain with three helpers, although I have a chapter in there where miss absorb-all-the-light is involved.  I'd have to redo that.  I'd also have to have a reason for the villains to act.  Hrungnir just might help, if only to best her rival, Skuld.  I'd still have Hild try to turn Ian, because of the reasons of shares going out of balance.

Main Villian: Surtur
minion1 Garm
2 Hel
3 Fenrir ressurected.
they will lead an army of Frost and fire giants and dark and black elves.

I know Fenrir.  Who are the others?

Sutur is a being of fire that would fight Odin during ragnarok.  Hel rules over hel, where some of the dead go.
The frost giants are obvious, the joutun, the fire giants are sutur's followers, and dark elves are the dark angels of Norse myths.  Forget the black elves.

OKay, who's Garn, can one of them do the darkness thing, and, what would be their motivation against Bell, save to try to bring about Ragnarok too soon?

Garm is hel's guard dog.  they might want to eliminate the possibility of another demigod so they wouldn't have any trouble bringing about Ragnarok.  also they could try to use the norns to get to Yggdrasil and corrupt it so the realms will fall.

I'd have to re-read the story at that part, then, and alter the whole deal with the devil thing which Peorth rescues a character from.