Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
alright.  I'm glad I could help a bit.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

I don't know when I'll get to it, but hopefully soon.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

alright.  I liked the first story and want to read more of your work.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

I have an idea for the next story arc.

We're still on this one, but, what is it?

I was thinking that Surtr breaks out of confinement and tries to destroy the world.  to combat him, the forces of heaven and hell have to team up to take him and his army of giants down.

Perhaps that could be the testing ground for what I have planned in my rewrite.

Sure.  It would be a large scale battle and the first time that the almighty one and Hild call a temporary truce to combat a greater threat and it could allow Hild and Urd to connect for a while and form a semi-better relationship.

Has potential, and sets up my sequel.

cool.

I just had a thought.  Since Urd can't acknowledge hild as her mother, doesn't that mean she can't acknowledge Z as her brother?

Hmm...  Not sure how that would work.

it would be an interesting predicament.

I meant, how would you set up the plot? What's the basic story line?

Not sure.  I just figured Z might ask her that, due to his wish that their small family be complete again.