Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, chew on it for a bit and see what you can come up with--how to work that in.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

maybe after the current arc.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Okay, let me try this again: I need a reason why this ever comes up, how to introduce it, if it has an effect at all...  A plot needs reasons.

Lets see, Z could be talking with hild about their family, and she could plant the idea in his head as an attempt to get urd to accept her demonic side and Z, being a bit naive, would ask urd that question, causing her powers to become a bit unstable due to her demonic and devine sides clashing for dominance.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

How about, because Z is half human, it doesn't bring about what could happen to her if she acknowledge Hild as mom, however, because she can do this with him and not her, mom uses this as a tool to try to get her to make that acknowledgement, and stirs up what you said?

alright.

Hellooo. Are people still alive?
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

long time no speak.  we made a second topic.

We thought you were gone.

Yeah, transitioning into uni + a job was difficult. ^_^'
So, what'd I miss? (Just the critical parts)

nothing much.  re redid the rp, Ian met the goddesses, and is starting to awaken his powers.

Oh, so a reboot ish sort of thing?

Pretty much, and we've been taking a much better approach,I think.

You can take skuld back if you want.

Okay. I'll see where I can jump in.
I guess I'll also be bringing in back that female OC I forgot about. (?.?)
Also, Merry Christmas everyone.