TRANSLATED (C90) [Kajishima Onsen (Kajishima Masaki)]

Started by Andraste, February 12, 2017, 03:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 12, 2017, 03:10:49 PM Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 01:28:10 PM by Andraste
TRANSLATED (C90) [Kajishima Onsen (Kajishima Masaki)] Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Ban

The images should link to the album here. http://imgur.com/a/ZOqyq
I had a lot of fun photo editing these! Thanks Fap, for putting the time and effort into translating this.
We wanted to represent the forum/website so I hope how we presented that is okay!
Enjoy! :)

February 12, 2017, 11:35:54 PM #1 Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 12:59:21 AM by Fap_fapperson
by the way everyone, incase you never put two and two together, Fuka is taro's mother. she is kasumi misaki. kajishima said she was taro's mother in gxp ban 17 long before  she was animated and named fuka, she is the one who sent washu the letter in the washu novel, even though there her name is given as kasumi, it was obviously a pseudonym as it was a reference to yosho's first wife. also this would make her noboyukis sister and the woman in hello baby that tenchi refers to as oba-chan is  tenchi's paternal grandmother/noboyuki's mother/ the old lady owner of the hot springs (tenchi's great aunt)'s sister.

aunt was a mistranslation, obasan can be both aunt and grandma.

given that yosho had three daughters with kasumi this likely means that  Mizune, the hotsprings owner, and tenchi's maternal grandmother  are his three daughters.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

February 13, 2017, 08:17:32 AM #2 Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 08:21:42 AM by Ryo-Okay
You mean paternal grandmother. Tenchi's maternal grandmother is Airi.

On Mikami's page it mentions she looks like her daughter, but does she even have a daughter? Is this the first time her daughter has been mentioned?

Quote from: Ryo-Okay on February 13, 2017, 08:17:32 AM

On Mikami's page it mentions she looks like her daughter, but does she even have a daughter? Is this the first time her daughter has been mentioned?

O_o... shit your right... did i mess that up. that whole page was a mess, with the whole wagamama body shit it said in japanise.  and yes maternal grandmother.
i had to correct some stuff before we released it  i must've missed that part.

fuck what lemme figure out what it said real quick
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

お嬢  ojou (folowed by sama), is the word for princess or young lady , and well its also means someone elses daughter and thats what threw me for a loop because i didnt know the other definitions when i started this and all jisho says about it is (other persons) daughter.... but i know what it means now without jisho, and it means young lady here.  it should be in the past she was a very nice young lady.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on February 13, 2017, 11:02:04 AM
Quote from: Ryo-Okay on February 13, 2017, 08:17:32 AM

O_o... shit your right... did i mess that up. that whole page was a mess, with the whole wagamama body shit it said in japanise.  and yes maternal grandmother.
i had to correct some stuff before we released it  i must've missed that part.

fuck what lemme figure out what it said real quick

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on February 13, 2017, 11:17:19 AM
お嬢  ojou (folowed by sama), is the word for princess or young lady , and well its also means someone elses daughter and thats what threw me for a loop because i didnt know the other definitions when i started this and all jisho says about it is (other persons) daughter.... but i know what it means now without jisho, and it means young lady here.  it should be in the past she was a very nice young lady.

Fixed. Added to the album above and here is the updated page in the attachments below.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you for the translation.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

As Otoka already have a boyfriend, it mean she not in seina harem right?

Quote from: Quỷ Lệ on September 27, 2017, 12:05:54 PM

monogomy means nothing in space, just saying. also its hinted it might be quite a while before he is made to marry the other sections of his harem.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on September 27, 2017, 08:46:05 PM
Quote from: Quỷ Lệ on September 27, 2017, 12:05:54 PM

monogomy means nothing in space, just saying. also its hinted it might be quite a while before he is made to marry the other sections of his harem.

Thank you very much, yeah she have a bf not a husband so maybe that wont be a case.