Looks up from book...

Started by The Libarian, November 05, 2013, 04:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, been a member here for a short time, but hadn't think of posting until now. Thought as this is the introduction section of the forum I thought I would say "Well, here I am."

First, Ryoko's Stepdad sent me.
Second, Tenchi for a DECADE has been my love. While I got other series, Tenchi still warms my otherwise cold heart.  :goodman:

Eh... Welcome! To the world of non-lurkingness. ^^'
Yes, the world of non-lurkingness... Come, join us. We have cookies.
And angry, raging stepdads.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Hello and wilkommen!
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

*Gives The Libarian a hard hat*  Seriously, you'll eventually need this.  Don't ask why - I'm not authorized to tell you that information.

>.>

All kidding aside, welcome aboard.  I'm the resident Digimon fan... but you could probably tell by my user name and avatar.  I'm also a retro gamer at heart.  That's pretty much me in a nutshell.  :emot-smugdog:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

Yo!

The warmth of my welcoming of you depends on your preference.

Sasami =  :getin:

Ryoko =  :emot-frogout:

( ´・‿-) ~ ♥
Best wishes!
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Wisely said by WarOmnimon. Because here came one of them now. ^ *dons hardhat*
:3

Quote from: Tensami on November 08, 2013, 02:47:08 PM
Yo!

The warmth of my welcoming of you depends on your preference.

Sasami =  :getin:

Ryoko =  :emot-frogout:

( ´・‿-) ~ ♥
Best wishes!

:fugyou:

This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Now all we got to get you to do is poast moar  :parrot:
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

November 09, 2013, 12:44:16 PM #9 Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 12:45:52 PM by جبريل 無道
When I think about things, I'd be fine if I was the only Sasami, Ayeka, Kiyone, Washu, Tokimi, and Tenchi Masaki etc fan in existence.

Just like I thought up of some of my own characters in my own world, and I can smile a secret smile because I'm the only one to know about it.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on November 09, 2013, 12:44:16 PM
I'd be fine if I was the only Sasami fan in existence.

In case you need warning about, Jibiril's our community's yandere.