Hello, Hell has let me out on parole!

Started by thebritwriter, June 10, 2013, 07:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, not new to the community was posting here and there when ayeka fan club was active, visited senkusha's ayeka.net and remembered TMFFA when it had stories posted and wasn't an archive as it is now. Some will have a better idea who i am when I get round to updating tenchi stories I had to leave because me being an idoit, got myself drawn into three jobs for money reasons till I snapped and needed time out.

Good to see there are some people keen on keeping the community alive, and yes I am one of those who believed that OVA3 did very little for the fans of the show. Though I still watch the series on either youtube and other sites.

Hello and welcome back^_^

What was your old name, I might remember you?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

well my current fanfiction name is korgeta, that was still my name on ayeka.net and back on AFC as well however I am in the process of creating an entirely new internet ID, just because am moving on somewhat but also my koriandr-star account was hacked and someone had used it to sent messages to a deviant comic writer as part of some elabroate scheme to put him off drawing. So I need a change.

Oh hi, I remember you vaguely:)  If you wish, you can edit your name out again....

I see no point as I'm going to be posting off (hopefully) rest of the fanfics and just start new projects under this name and such.

It has been a while so I wanted to ask did senkusha retire from ayeka.net?

No, he just disappeared in March last year.  His last post indicated nothing was wrong or unusual.  Ayeka.net lasted through the summer and in September we moved here because we heard nothing from him.  The ayeka.net domain name expired in October and wasn't renewed.

We tried multiple ways to get in contact with him but no luck.  Anything else I know I don't feel comfortable discussing here.

That's a shame. It really is, his site was a good fall back for fans after AFC went into the way of all things. Still we march on, he may make a return who knows. Wish him all the best either way.