Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Well, alright. I'll go get it." she said, running off to her room.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

While she was gone, he looked to what was next on the list.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

it was an original copy of Hamlet, first edition.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"You've got to be kidding me!" he said, "Where in the world would I find that!"

She came back with the VGA cable.

"Hm? What's wrong Sentaro?"

He showed her what was next on the list with some horror--a first-edition copy of "Hamlet"!

"Hamlet?! Wha..."

He started looking down the list to see what else they were supposed to be finding.

there was: a vinyl record, a Sega Genesis, a bottle of Juyondai Sake, a cubic zirconium ring, an AI unit and a laser light emitter. 
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

"Okay, some, yeah, but some no!" he said, "A AI unit!  Only you would have something like that, Skuld.  Because it came from you, that would not be cheating.  How are we going to get everything else!  We're gonna lose!"
     Indeed, it even looked as if there was no other way but by the power of a goddess this was going to work.

"An antiques collector, a retro gaming otaku, an alcoholic, a newly wed couple, me, and a random accessory from a random person." counted Skuld off the tip of her hand.

"Then...we CAN do this!" he said, "Hey, let's see if we can't find the ship's passenger log and find out who is who!  We can do this fair and square!"

"I wonder..." said Skuld with a ^_^' and following along.

With that, they found the ship's captain, who smiled at first, but then shuddered at the sight of Skuld, and then said, "How can I help you kids today?"

"... Never mind, let's go." said Skuld the moment she saw the catain.