Tenchi theories general

Started by Eff Efferson, March 09, 2017, 08:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 Post your craziest tenchi theories here:

i have a few of my own :
1.theres going to be another set of tre tenchi novels mirroring the first set, Seiniwa, Airi, Seto and their cover art was seen in kamidake onsen 5
2. tarrant shank attacking will be a part of the ova series at one point do to how its mentioned in the gxp novels and show vaguely given the timeline he is likely to be the villain of ova 5.

3. Ryoko merges with tokimi in the future.

ok now bare with me on this one...

see the tenko pic... have  ever really looked at it?

well ignoring the baby you will notice that something is very different about ryoko here. she has washu's 3 jewels on an earring now. and her hair is different. she no longer had bangs like washu or naja or kagato but instead she has hair like tokimi. and a forehead decal that you have to strain to see but it is there. and what appear to be tattoos of vines.

wait. who else has those. oh tokimi.

remind me again of how tokimi is drawn in hexagram of love. when naoko hasegawa was first given a description of the goddesses and tokimi and told their role in the story.

oh look tokimi is drawn a goddess ryoko.

i rest that theory

4.fuku was conceptualised pretty early on.

a keen observer of this picture will realise something is off.
there are two cabbits.

5. kagato hates women because washu wanted  them to give birth to ryoko.
ryoko was born. so either washu had her... or.... well kagato was a hermaphrodite and was made from one of the previous dead proto ryoko clone of washu converted to have naja's dna (another one of my theories), ryoko is clearly a mix of washu and naja in my opinion she has najas bangs and hair tint. and washu's hair style. but naja was missing and had become seto. so.... kagato is probably ryoko's real father and washu also wanted her to give birth to her. washu is known for her magic hands... and at the end of ova3 they say it sounds like washu did something to kagato to make him hate women and washu says well he didn't like the idea of motherhood is what i should say instead of he hated women.   now how exactly is ryoko's father the mass if kagato is the genetic parent? mass change shape and assimilate, basicly she would just have to assimilate the sperm of kagato and then impregnate her. so ryoko's dna is physically made of mass in the sake of kagato's dna or something like that who knows its just a theory.

6. The 4th member of Seina's Older lady tier waifus and the mitsuki rara of the group is going to turn out to be the reincarnation of ayuko who will appear in the second half of gxp.
if tsukiko kirikos mom is mitsuki sonada then logically her rara counterpart will be ayuko. in dual they keep talking about how kazuki is just like ken sonada, so who knows what could happen with them all reincarnated.

7. The shunga was a recreation of the aggaruter. they look very similar when the shunga detaches from the man ship.

8.amame yostuga will show up in ova 4

:/ thats all i can think of for now. post em if u got em
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here