a few more doujins annotated with translation notes

Started by Eff Efferson, July 16, 2017, 02:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 16, 2017, 02:04:55 AM Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:10:38 AM by Fap_fapperson
https://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/night-before-carnival-vol10-gxp-ban.html?showComment=1500184522617#c8555316394998052527

so a lot of the older doujins are filled with absolutely unimportant stuff... but i have very lazily summarized what they more or less say all the way up to volume 10.

volume 10 was very easy to summarize so i did. the only real interesting part id say is the Wau hybrid section.

20th century has had no updates done to it but like... it appears to be the the heisei ban 3 of masquerade.  so like the entire plot outline he made to get it produced including character bios.

I don't understand masquerades plot. i get bored everytime i watch it... and from what i tell its never going to be finished and isn't really tied to anything else in the tenchiverse. so im not really doing it.

Same with hesei 4 which is about a visual novel called kizuoto, a game about  human hunting aliens who landed on earth and tried to blend in. 

i dont think i will be doing gxp ban 1, its hard to do. and honestly. it just described things about the characters we already know thanks to the novels fleshing them out better

---------------------
also on a side note: i rewatched ova 1 and when kagato shows up it snows. i just realised  he is probably using the technology naja and washu made to get washu's kid on seiniwa.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here