Tenchi Universe: Episode 13: Time and Space Adventures Part 3

Started by Kokoro, September 07, 2023, 11:40:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was looking through my Tenchi Universe RPG book, and I got to thinking about this specific episode.  During this episode, Tenchi and gang are in a school setting.  Is it ever mentioned the name of the school?  I'd like to know, just for the purposes of a story/maybe RPG I'm writing.

I vaguely remember that happening. I'm more of an OAV guy. I've got the Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki RPG book, but it sounds like your AU game/story could be fun. I'm running a game with my friends cuz I'm disabled and it's easier than writing a full story.

Is there a specific idea that inspired you to wanna make a story/rpg or was it more the fun of the Tenchi gang in a more traditional anime setting?

It's part of cross over game that I'm working on that is like the A-Team/StarGate.  A small group of characters from a variety of anime travel to different worlds (anime settings too) in a science fiction setting to do everything from running errands for "overlords" to helping the common NPC (the nobody, or secondary characters in the anime world).  I'm mixing the Big Eyes Small Mouth system with the adventure style of Shadow Run in a Play by Post setting.  But need not worry about BESM too much.  I'm using that system mostly for consistency, and I'm only using the "mission style" of game play from Shadow Run.  I want to focus mostly on the story/writing.

So far, I have Fate Testarossa (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha), Skuld (Ah My Goddess), and Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo) selected as team mates (but I'm the only person currently writing in my game board, and two of those three characters are currently as NPC's), so I'm hoping that other people may become interested and start contributing too.

You picked Skuld but not Urd, when you have Ryoko? Come on, now. Those two would be a hoot together. afa your request: https://youtu.be/KPTuKdIou2A?si=fhgHeJKDyOZXP_49&t=14637

I don't think the school was named. But since its a mirror of Tenchi's school, I think you'd be fine naming it West Kurashiki Technical High School.

Seeing the episode 13 segment, was reminded the artistic drift with many studios doing animation assistance.

Quote from: Dreamr on September 24, 2023, 05:59:23 PM
You picked Skuld but not Urd, when you have Ryoko? Come on, now. Those two would be a hoot together. afa your request: https://youtu.be/KPTuKdIou2A?si=fhgHeJKDyOZXP_49&t=14637

*I* can't play *ALL* the characters!  LOL  I want other people to help play in this world.  This dynamic of Urd and Skuld vs Ryoko needs to have more than one personality behind the writing. ;)

Thanks!