Episode 1: The Newcomers

Started by Auir, August 22, 2012, 06:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Our new neighbor? What could he possibly be doing to... Influence my aura..." she frowned.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

"How should I know?  I've got a princess I have to attend to and can't seem to get the time to crunch the data, if you know what I mean."
Washuu gave a Cheshire grin.

Ayeka just stared at her and sighed. She began to rub her temples, completely lost from Washus talk.

"Do you even consider what I'm saying to you as important!?" said the irritated red-haired scientist.
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice." -Sydney Freedman from M*A*S*H.

"Yes, I do. But you could just be clearer in what you say." replied Ayeka.

"That's the most basic thing I can say about it for right now. Like I said, I haven't had time to crunch the data." replied Washu.
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice." -Sydney Freedman from M*A*S*H.

"... Should we do something about him knowing our secret?" asked Ayeka, hanging the subject.

"I wouldn't want our new neighbor to have a sour opinion about us but we can't just hide out and never speak to that person..."

Ayeka began to pace around the lab, her hand on her chin. After making three rounds, she stopped.

"Hmm... Do you perhaps have any device that will make him forget about us when he speaks with others?" asked Ayeka after thinking for a bit.

Washu recalls the original inventions and modified objects shes done in the past year. "I have yet to succeed in making something that could affect someone mentally. If I were to start right now on making an adjustable memory eraser, it'd take 3 months for me to just study machines that change the mind of a person. Then it'd take 6 months to create the blueprints of the invention and then 9 months to build one! Alot can happen in that entire time period. I'd suggest just speaking to him unless you want to take the risk and have me create a memory eraser."

"Really? So the greatest scientific genius in the universe can't create a machine to alter someone's memory? How disappointing." said Ayeka, turning around and facing her back towards Washu. She had a small smile on and was looking at her from the corner of her eye.

The red-haired scientist thought of her ego and then cried out: "I'll start making one now!"

"Heh..." snickered Ayeka to herself.

Washu had begun studying mind-changing machines immediately on her transparent computer. "Oh boy, I'm sure in for a looooong study..."

Ayeka went back to the house, wondering what the others were doing.