Episode 1: The Newcomers

Started by Auir, August 22, 2012, 06:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Tenchi was just coming back from market with Sasami, and because of the inter-dimensional nature of the lab, it was as if not much time had passed, and Vasiliev was still waiting.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

"Tenchi-niisan, do you want to make it today?" asked Sasami.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

"Well, I know nothing about Borscht that was offered to our guest, but I know you know."

"Okay!" she nodded as she skipped a couple steps ahead.

They got to the house and Romanov greeted them.

(Gotta go...catch you tomorrow.)

"Hello. I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything." said Sasami as she headed toward the kitchen.

"So...how's Japan been?"
     "Interesting...is not everyday you find out neighbors from the cosmos.  Is you too?"
     "Well, I was born here on earth..." answered Tenchi, rubbing the back of his neck, wondering where help was to answer this.

"Even so, you are a member of the Juraian Royal Family." said Aeyka, entering the room and sitting down on one of the couches.

(And just like that: OVA Washu switches to Universe Washu, and the whole story follows.)

(Eh?    ???  We're back upstairs...)

"So, you born on Earth, but from space?"

(Wha?)

(He was saying Washu has taken over the story...I disagree.)

"So, Tenchi vas born on earth, but from space?"

(She has?)

"Indeed and the second successor to the throne."

September 28, 2012, 06:30:01 PM #373 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 03:32:13 AM by For Washuu
(I was NOT saying that Washu has taken over the story, I was noting (not for better or for worse), that when Washu's controlling writer was changed from me to Washu's Student, the RP Washu's character changed from being completely OVA-style to more of a Universe style [which is more common].  "...and the whole story follows." referred to how I was [at the time] the only RP'er trying to keep the story to more of an OVA feel, and thus when I handed over the reigns of Washu's RP character, the story reverted.)

({takes big breath})

(Sorry...I really coudn't tell the difference...)