Pretty Urgent view required

Started by Tenchi Ryu, October 01, 2012, 12:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 01, 2012, 12:11:24 PM Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 12:14:50 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Hurry up and check it out before its taken down. ANN gave a little nod for the Tenchi Universe release..
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/

*Edit.
Took a snap shot in case anyone happens to miss it

When it comes to websites, it's better to save the captures as PNG files.  :P

Oh Tenchi Universe, I missed you. You are truly the Poor Man's Tenchi OAV. And yet, you gave us a proper Kiyone and a creative team with enough of their shit together to write a beginning - middle - end. Le sigh.

The middle was written (Space and Time Adventures) was from an OAV radio drama... the beginning was pretty much OAV, and the end was, well, a twisted Kagato tale....  It's not like they came up with most of that stuff.  Just change a few elements around, tweak some things, explore aspects in depth... and call it a day.

I think the only real new contributions of TU was Nagi, human Azaka and Kamidake, and their evil counterparts.

I can attest from fanfiction.net, the best stories are often the unfinished ones.  In fact, there are no finished stories, just ones where the author stopped telling at what they deemed an appropriate spot....
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Well that was a p. cool thing they did.
Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

Movie edition up now:
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

It will, we should all go to the nearest temple, pray, and offer donations.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Quote from: Auir on December 03, 2012, 01:50:54 PM
offer donations.
Maybe at the Church of Best Buy.  :parrot:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."