Noike and Mihoshi

Started by LightHawkWing, January 11, 2013, 02:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's clear that Noike, upon moving into the house, is already used to Mihoshi's incompetence and bumbling and knows how to handle her but do we think that Noike could have been partnered with Mihoshi before her incident?

Noike was her partner. Here's an image of her with Noike! (before the incident)

Oh yeah, I forgot about that picture. I'd love to see a story done. revealing where Noike was during the "incident" and her feelings toward it. If she knows Mihoshi's ditziness isn't her own fault, it'd be nice to know why she treats her poorly sometimes.

Quote from: LightHawkWing on January 11, 2013, 03:49:28 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that picture. I'd love to see a story done. revealing where Noike was during the "incident" and her feelings toward it. If she knows Mihoshi's ditziness isn't her own fault, it'd be nice to know why she treats her poorly sometimes.

I honestly don't blame her for yelling at Mihoshi all the time I would too.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 11, 2013, 03:50:10 PM
I honestly don't blame her for yelling at Mihoshi all the time I would too.

Which is why I never felt sorry for Kiyone. Mihoshi is just the kind of person who needs a foot up in her ass 24/7, or at least TU/OVA 3 Mihoshi. If she wants to act like a child, treat her like one....

But the thing is, she doesn't WANT to act like a child. This was something that was done to her, no?

Well, you can make that case for OVA Mihoshi. Hell, in OVA 3/GXP, even while showing some Universe qualities, she STILL held on to her independence. So yea, its not like she wants to be a helpless sap. Hell she even decided to take the opportunity of alone time to spend with Tenchi. She ain't that dumb  :emot-smugdog:

Universe Mihoshi is just a lost cause....just lazy to be lazy.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 11, 2013, 07:43:34 PM
Universe Mihoshi is just a lost cause....just lazy to be lazy.

So a Detroit cop?  :parrot:

Tenchi Ryu, that hentai pic on your signature is SOOOOO distracting hahaha. What is it from?

Before Mihoshi had her accident, she was more like her mother Mitoto.  Mitoto's personality was dominated by a very careful attitiude towards life. Mihoshi does have the same careful attitude towards life as her mother.  The accident had cause Mihoshi's dormaint powers to emerge.

Washu does have the ability to treat Mihsohi.  It is likely the nature of Mihoshi's powers which prevent Washu from treating Mihoshi at the moment. 

When it comes to how Mihoshi became in OVA 3, Kajishima had seem to replaced the Mihoshi of OVA 1 and OVA 2 with the Mihoshi form Universe.  Imagine how Kiyone from Universe will feel about her partner being the MIhoshi from the first two OVA series.

:how: :sotw:

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 11, 2013, 03:21:55 PM
online photo sharing

I don't often feel this way, but Tenchi needs to take and dominate mama Kiyone and Tennyo and teach them how to treat family better.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

January 12, 2013, 06:10:48 PM #12 Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:12:27 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: LightHawkWing on January 12, 2013, 03:56:22 AM
Tenchi Ryu, that hentai pic on your signature is SOOOOO distracting hahaha. What is it from?
Not a hentai though, but as you can see, VERY ecchi filled lol. It's Hagure Yuusha no Estetica, but its known as Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero here overseas and it has been licensed by Funimation, so it will probably be coming out sometime this year on DVD-Blu Ray.

Anyway, its your typical Harem show except for the fact the main character is very aggressive and at times cocky. And instead of usually being the one getting hunted by the harem like most shows, he's the one that does the "hunting", like in the picture you see in my signature. It's the same people who made Queen's Blade, so if you like that kind of stuff, you might like this. Although, the general audience is split. One half hated it cause they thought the guy was a complete jackass while the other half absolutely loved him for being ALPHA AS FUCK. Oh, and he pretty much curbstomps about everyone he fights...

Maybe I'll check it out.

Also, Mihoshi's power was already within her before her accident? I've heard reports that the accident CAUSED or created her power.Though it makes sense because of the 101 Questions Book stating that her ability is apart of the Chousin's purpose.