OVA 5 Info Thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 30, 2017, 12:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You guys... You know we all think the boy is washus because it seems like that from the text and washu has no kid yet

And also his mom is overbearing... But what if.... And stay with me on this.... What if.....

Tenchi's son was with sasami
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

:christ: There are laws in Okayama regarding this.

Quote from: WaitoKon on September 12, 2020, 03:26:38 PM
:christ: There are laws in Okayama regarding this.

She's an adult by then rememebr
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Unless you consider her previous incarnation as part of her age, Ryo-Ohki is waaaaay younger despite a body that seems to have matured completely in about five years. The "birth" was unusual, but I have the feeling that the conception was a furry's dream com true.
...in my pants

Finished up episode 3 and so far this my favorite OVA right after 1 and 2....getting proper pacing, things are being properly explained and actual character progression.

Tenchi wants the harem?!  :staredog:

Ryoko getting a deep understanding on how's she grown?!  :staredog:

Fuku is currently the most amazing cabbit?!  :staredog:

I need about 7 more seasons with this quality
:neg:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on September 12, 2020, 06:32:12 PM
Finished up episode 3 and so far this my favorite OVA right after 1 and 2....getting proper pacing, things are being properly explained and actual character progression.

Tenchi wants the harem?!  :staredog:

Ryoko getting a deep understanding on how's she grown?!  :staredog:

Fuku is currently the most amazing cabbit?!  :staredog:

I need about 7 more seasons with this quality
:neg:
Same. The good news here is that we're only halfway through with this OVA. We've got 3 more episodes incoming! :)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

September 13, 2020, 02:25:57 PM #516 Last Edit: September 13, 2020, 02:29:43 PM by takahata
Quote from: Eff Efferson on September 12, 2020, 08:43:27 AM
You guys... You know we all think the boy is washus because it seems like that from the text and washu has no kid yet

And also his mom is overbearing... But what if.... And stay with me on this.... What if.....

Tenchi's son was with sasami

Washu's and Tenchi's son has been confirmed. His name is unknown for the moment.  I do suspect that Tenchi will have other sons. The first child of Sasami Tenchi may be  one of Tenchi's sons.

I have  included an attachment with a picture of Washu's Tenchi's son with Masaki.

i think that sasami and najus child will marry each other sims the mothers area round  the same age body wise

I know Sasami and Washu would have kids with Tenchi because they are linked so tightly to him. Would Tokimi take Kenshi? Kenshi is the reincarnation of Z and she was convinced by her sisters to have a more caring relationship with her champion.

Interesting to think about, no?

I didn't see it in all the discussion, but who's the new blonde chick? I'm guessing she's a Paradise War character.

September 17, 2020, 08:05:41 AM #520 Last Edit: September 17, 2020, 08:19:11 AM by Nonsuch Ned
Miron Pham. Yes, PW character. There's a doujin that really goes deep into her. She was supposed to be a minor character but Kajishima ended up really liking her and disliking one of the main girls, so she got a lot more attention. Super Genius, graduated MIT or something super young and well into her early 20's looked like a kid. Once she developed, she became a super pervert. Her grandfather is, in essence, Illuminati.
...in my pants

What's her role in Paradise War?

Teacher and Doctor, I believe. The girls have spotty education, they may be brilliant in one area and hopeless in another.
I think the Earth group that knows about the aliens among them  (Like in oVa 3- how Rea explained she had to report to the emperor about the bridge destruction, etc) forced her on the group to be their representative 
...in my pants

Thanks for the info!

Any idea why they are translating Banjo Island as Tabletop Island?

September 18, 2020, 10:22:21 AM #524 Last Edit: September 18, 2020, 01:43:26 PM by Nonsuch Ned
Not fluent, or even too familiar with Kanji. I'm assuming it's actually probably pretty accurate.  The word that comes out as "Banjo" Island to us, and means Island to us, probably actually does translate literally as "tabletop" island, or close to.

I am a researcher though...

I went to the Japanese wiki article for Paradise War (There is not one for it in the English wiki- yet) and, using Google translate, found that "南の島・盤上島" means "South Island, Banjojima" but if you break it down to "盤上島" you get "Board Island" and if you press the audio button it sounds like "Banjojima"
"盤上" ("Banjo") means "On board"
"盤" ("ban") means "board/tray/shallow bowl"

https://translate.google.com/#view=home&op=translate&sl=ja&tl=en&text=%E5%8D%97%E3%81%AE%E5%B3%B6%E3%83%BB%E7%9B%A4%E4%B8%8A%E5%B3%B6
...in my pants