Episode 1: The Newcomers

Started by Auir, August 22, 2012, 06:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Oh, so you didn't have enough huh?" grinned Ryoko as she got off him and started to form another energy ball..
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

"Stop it! Leave him alone!" snapped Tenchi, apologized, and dragged Ryoko off his property.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

Ryoko pouted and decided to go willingly.

"Tenchi~ Why?" she asked, floating nearby. Her words were layered with honey.

August 25, 2012, 06:45:21 AM #48 Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 03:52:38 AM by antvasima
"Because you were about to vaporise our new neighbour..." Tenchi stopped and scratched his head. "Who for some reason is a trigger-happy Russian hillbilly on the Japanese countryside, in a country where it is illegal to own guns...."
"I know right?". Ryoko floated closer and started to stroke his chin.  "So I was just going to do you å favour and make that meanie bad neighbour go away."
"Well, if you want to get rid of him you'll have to handle it in a better way than blowing him up.  Isn't this unlike you? You've been much nicer after merging with Zero."
Ryoko was happy that Ten-chan called her nice, and decided to not disappoint.  "Umm, so it is okay if I just get him to move somewhere else?"
"Sigh... Okay, fine, just this once.  I don't want to live next to some mobster, but I have lots of chores to do, so handle it yourself." Tenchi walked off to do some carrot farming.
"Okay, byyyyyeeee! I'll make you proud of meee!". Ryoko waved.
"Remember, no violence, and no causing trouble for the rest of us!" He called back.
"I can't hear you!"

She sat down to think, but didn't come up with any ideas.  She was not used to dealing with things in other ways than lots and lots of force, preferably involving planet-shattering explosions.  Eventually she opted to ask the Zero part of her mind.  She was supposed to be stealthy, and spy-ish and stuff.
"I am not the same as I once was.  I can remember much, but no longer connect to it." Zero, now looking like a mirror of Ryoko, replied. 
Ryoko looked around, noticing a memory involving somebody called Taiyo, and a woman named "Kei", in a very interesting steamy scene.".
Ryoko noticed how the woman started to continuously morph into other attractive women as the scene continued. "Hey, that's really cool! Can I do that too? It would show Ten-chan that I'm so much better than Ayeka."
"Well, um.. . yes, maybe later... But weren't we supposed to find out how to be a bad neighbour?"
"Oh right! "How to be a bad neighbour"... I wonder... Yup, found one!"
"What?" Zero asked. 
"I checked our link  to mom's network, inventions, and such, and it turns out that she wrote one to get some quick cash in her academy days.  "Complete idiot's 100 fun ways of getting rid of pesky neighbours, and fake relatives named Marty Stu".
"I... See..." Zero replied, while recalling the time Ryoko and Ayeka had picked up dating tips from shoujo manga."
"Oh don't worry. This should be a breeze!  Hmm, florgnarz hate the smell of splitskts, so be sure to place some in the local environmental habitat irrigation system...  Oh, that one is good."
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

(HEY...YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE HIM A FRIEND, NOT SCARE HIM OFF!)

He turned back to his now ruined house, going, "My poor, poor house!   Vat I do now!  I pay good money.  This no easy fix."

"Ryoko!" waved Sasami as she came running up to her. Ayeka was following close behind in that fast-paced princess walk.

"What happened?" asked Sasami.

"Did you get in a fight again?"

"Nah, nothing to it... By the way, do you know where I can find 10 tons of horse manure to put in that mobster's garden?  I read that it seems to be the British way to get rid of unwanted neighbours."
Ayeka raised an eyebrow. "Well... although I of course approve of the more cultivated parts of British civilisation.  I cannot say that I approve of something so disgusting.  Couldn't you just fold him and his house flat and transport them somewhere else? It is how I would have handled it."
Ryoko considered it. "Yeah, that's how you handled what you did when you first showed up isn't it? Maybe later. I'm going to have some fun first. Let's see... structural schematics for methane... combine the molecules I find here and here... build a model... and presto!" A massive circular globe of gas appeared above her head, contained in a transparent force-field.
Royko made a throwing motion towards the neighbour's house. "Annnnd happy landing!"

(Thanks a lot!  I'm out of the game now!)   >:(

(Antvasima, check the chat.)

(Oh, why the heck should they want to pal around with a Russian mercenary or mafioso? That doesn't make any sense. It doesn't fit at all with the setting, theme, or characters.  And it is stinks of pointless OC.  If we are going to do some kind of collective story, it should focus on the actual cast.  Also, it would be much funnier to come up with ways for Ryoko to chase off any obnoxious OC's.)

(G-guh... Okay, I see your point. Do any of you know of a solution to this? >.>)

(He's not a mafioso or mercenary!  Read the character profile!  I don't appreciate the way you want to dismiss something like this, just because you don't like it!  Obnoxious!  How dare you!  The whole point is to create characters and such!  Are you saying that you are one of these people who hate OC's in a fanfic, who say that every one of them is a Mary Sue!  Kiss off, dude!  Who died and made you God, antvasima!  I think YOU need to stop god-modding, and, besides, you are not the mod of this, Auir is.  Auir, are you siding with him?  Why?  After all this time I've RP'd with you, and you know I create good characters!  That's not fair!)  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

(It's not about fairness. I know what fair is. I know what being a judge is like. I have to deal with these kind of cases many times, and there are no right or wrongs to this. Being a judge is to put aside personal feelings and looking at the black and white.
Antvasima is saying that your OC wouldn't fit well in an RP where it's supposedly going to be OVA 4, it won't fit in with Kajishima's vision of Tenchi Muyo. Which, no. It really doesn't fit with an envisioned OVA 4.
I never claimed any characters, I was just NPCing. However what Antvasima should have done was claim a character if he was going to play them.
So there is a solution, make it not an envisioned OVA 4. Change this RP to something else. And that would probably fix the problem. We're going to branch off another storyline, not going with the main flow.
Antvasima, if you are going to RP. Claim your characters first. No RPers will be forced into not being able to rp. My rules stated that a character can't be too... Ugh, curse my English. Straying off from the main path? If there is a slight chance of making it work, we'll bend the story to fit everyone in.
Paladin303, don't overreact.
And both of you, please don't insult each other.
And now we need a new name. And a plot. If there are no suggestions, I'll make one off the top of my head.)

(Well, perhaps I should pull out, not being as familiar with things as you guys...kinda hurts, though.)

(Okay, I haven't done this before, and should have checked the rules better. I thought that anybody could write any character.  I still don't see the point of writing in a lot of mismatched OCs though.)