Suprise! bonus chapter translations

Started by Eff Efferson, April 13, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 13, 2018, 09:33:20 PM Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:47:24 PM by Fap_fapperson
so i know i said i was gonna be on hiatus... but fuck that... instead i have decided to translate a few important but small chapters from some of the novels... nothing that will keep me occupied for more then a day though but things that i really liked in the series when i read it and can't stand other not being able to read.

For today I have completed the chapter where tokimi and tenchi explain to seina the fallout of OVA 3 and give some background on kai tsukiko and Dai.  boy is it a heavy and dramatic chapter

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/p/gxp-9-1.html
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

"If we are experiments of those in the upper dimension, Masaki Tenchi may be a natural born person there, although of course it may just be more of the same thing but, at the very least, it would be solved from our perspective, that is the only way a Possibility disappearance would be allowed "

My theory is that the person in the upper dimension is Kajishima himself and that Tenchi is a self insert of sorts.

I just realize  :sus: seina just propose to tenchi  :damn:

April 14, 2018, 05:47:02 PM #4 Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 07:01:00 PM by Fap_fapperson
Quote from: Lucas on April 14, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

That's kinda how i took it too haha that would have been so romantic if he had told ryoko. coming from seina it sounds like they just made a gay suicide pact

P.S a new chapter is up

And this chapter is also why i suspect god Tenchi X goddess ryoko  has to be the end game.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you! Good stuff. I like the bromance. Tokimi is awesome. Love how Tenchi saves or tries to save Ryoko against every main villain. That's something the manga got wrong, making Aeka the damsel. Ryoko is the damsel, Okuda!

Kajishima as the Tenchi above is an ooooooold theory from right after OAV3. Also, did this just disprove Kenshi as Z? Or is this an awkward translation? Cuz this is nuts!

kenshi as z has been disproven  i think... its very clear at one poibt that might have been a possible route.. but nobu has instead never left earth and z got to go back to normal with his parents n people without all the crazy war stuff
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

April 15, 2018, 12:01:15 PM #7 Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 12:12:18 PM by antvasima
Thank you very much for all of your help to this community.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on April 15, 2018, 03:00:18 AM
kenshi as z has been disproven  i think... its very clear at one poibt that might have been a possible route.. but nobu has instead never left earth and z got to go back to normal with his parents n people without all the crazy war stuff

I thought Z as a half brother to Tenchi was disproved but Z's Astral being Kenshi's Astral was pretty solid.

April 15, 2018, 04:39:45 PM #9 Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 04:44:57 PM by Fap_fapperson
Quote from: Ricin on April 15, 2018, 04:12:09 PM
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on April 15, 2018, 03:00:18 AM

I thought Z as a half brother to Tenchi was disproved but Z's Astral being Kenshi's Astral was pretty solid.

nah remember the deleted scene where she sends him back to his planet.... and there have been at least 3 times they specifically said that he just got sent back to live his normal life....

I propose a controversial new theory with no basis though

heh.. heeeeeeeeeh... think about it..... look at the faces and hair...
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I always thought that Z became Kenshi because Z talked avoutbhow happy he was spying on the Masaki house and Tokimi sent Z to where he was most happy. And the planet shown was Geminar in the future.  But the other theory makes sense too.

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on April 14, 2018, 05:47:02 PM
Quote from: Lucas on April 14, 2018, 04:55:28 PM

That's kinda how i took it too haha that would have been so romantic if he had told ryoko. coming from seina it sounds like they just made a gay suicide pact

P.S a new chapter is up

And this chapter is also why i suspect god Tenchi X goddess ryoko  has to be the end game.

When you say endgame, what do you mean? That just like Seina, Ryoko would be willing to go to infinity with Tenchi and somehow she becomes a Goddess?

Also, what does the Chousin's deterioration mean? I think this was mentioned in OVA 4 too. Is it because Tenchi's power is growing in a dimension below them?

April 29, 2018, 12:05:42 AM #12 Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 05:02:42 AM by Fap_fapperson
when i say end game i mean ryoko can absorb people into her... like she did zero. she is washu's daughter and it's hinted multiple places that she will grow to exceed her in power. so its likely she will become a goddess too. the picture of her as a mother from the notan is a ridiculous spoiler to this she clearly also has more power then just washu's balls she has vines patterns on her which are explained when mizuki fuses with the kamidake to be a divine symbol of sorts if i recall correctly. plus they emanate from 4 golden orbs on her... like no one ever pays any attention to that image but its the biggest spoiler of you ask me. if its not her own power then at the very least she has assimilated with tokimi. if any of the waifus die ryoko could theoretically fuse with them to save them forever. ryoko and tenchi at the end of all creation is win win for every one cause he can have all girls together in one and with her powers she may be able to get him to the next dimension and they can go together.

but yeah god tenchi hatched too soon thanks to z and now his powers growing too quickly and causing everyone around him even the choushin to age quicker and they will eventually die too

soviet says some japanise people he asked said its the opposite and they all live forever but I don't think that's right....
it makes the dialog and conflict of the chapter make no sense....
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on April 29, 2018, 12:05:42 AM
when i say end game i mran ryoko can absorb people into her... like she did zero. she is washus daughter and is hinted multiple places that she will grow to exceed her in power so its likely she will become a goddess too. the picture of her as a mother from the notan is a rediculous spoiler to this she clearly also has more power then just washus balls she has vines patterns on her whivh are explained when mizuki fuses with the kamidake to be a divine symbol of sorts if i recall correctly plus they eminate from 4 golden orbs on her... like no one ever pays any attention to that image but its the biggest spoiler of you ask me. of ots not her own power then at the very least she has assemilated with tokimi. if any of the waifus die ryoko could throeticly fuse with them to save them forever. ryoko and tenchi at the end of all creation is win win for every one cause he can have all girls together in one and with her powers she may be able to get him to the next dimention and they can go together.

but yeah god tenchi hatched too soon thanks to z and now his powers growing too quickly and causing everyone around him even the choushin to age quicker and theyle eventualy die too

April 29, 2018, 05:01:12 AM #14 Last Edit: April 29, 2018, 05:14:59 AM by Fap_fapperson
I know I know... I suck at spelling... especially when I first wake up...  if fixed it

Anyway's I think Kajishima has had some of this already written down somewhere before because there's lots of hints about his later work strewn about in the non canon shows.

they use the image of the academy as jurai in the tv show
tokimi was originally drawn as the god version ryoko in the hasegawa novel.
Kiyone is the beta design and prototype charter of kiyone makibi and you can't change my mind
i seem to remember Hasegawa's version of tenchi's mother died cause of tenchi's power... seems like that's an echo to this plot point if you ask me.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here