Comiket 84

Started by shades of blue, June 13, 2013, 10:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I checked circle.ms and found Kajishima's booth location is now available, so I whipped up a an image with the location & details on it. Thou I doubt it'll be of much use to most of you guys. The building & table locations are highlighted in translucent green. Myself, this will be helpful when I have XXXX procure the next doujin. Anyway, enjoy.

That Ryoko image, is that something from his past works or something new?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Just a little footnote created by the artist to clarify where they are....looks dated though

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on June 13, 2013, 11:44:34 PM

I think it's the one he's always used.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on June 14, 2013, 12:28:43 AM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on June 13, 2013, 11:44:34 PM

I think it's the one he's always used.

This, from what I can tell. The circle markers are also used for the printed guide, so I would imagine they have to pay an additional fee to change it. Plus those are Ryoko's old ears, for consistency I'm sure he would have updated that feature, if it were a new creation. That said, the icon does look similar to a piece you PMed me some months ago.

C84 saw releases of Kajishima Onsen & Kamidake Onsen. The newest images to hit yahoo auctions, Tenchi Ban 13.08 & Kamidake Onsen 2013.

>all dat Paradise

I'm loving that 13.08's cover is a mirror of 10.8's cover, as it is even more of a confirmation that Nobuyuki's Reia is the same Reia sent from Geminar.

Those exotic bodies are looking mighty delicious.

"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

No Tokimi

:frustrated:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

The KO 11 lineup:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Sees Tenchi portrait in the ISM blu ray cover style. Freaks out in the process.

*Currently dead

Welp, get to readjust the project I was planning, but its even beter now.

Now looking at this

Compared to the previous one I was planning to use

Will make it a little easier to match the style with the ISM cover

But I'd probably switch the doujin Tenchi with the DVD cover Tenchi to make it match Kenshi's pose.

TR, case you missed it I finally found some images with the full R2 box set artwork. Thou as you can see, they're just pictures of it. And naturally Tenchi ir right on the spine, so the pictures left him out. Not that matters, when I'd be the same shot of him from the advertizement piece.