Comiket 84

Started by shades of blue, June 13, 2013, 10:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sweet, gonna save them now. Though it would be awesome if someone in japan could scan the damn thing.

Quote from: shades of blue on August 13, 2013, 04:07:34 PM
TR, case you missed it I finally found some images with the full R2 box set artwork. Thou as you can see, they're just pictures of it. And naturally Tenchi ir right on the spine, so the pictures left him out. Not that matters, when I'd be the same shot of him from the advertizement piece.

Does anyone find it weird that Reia is included on the side that is otherwise Tenchi's love interests and also looking out the corner of her eye?   

:perv:

Well, at least Kagata is accompanying Tokimi, and that little girl is sweeter on Tenchi than a sugar stick.

Quote from: Harls on August 13, 2013, 01:32:47 PM
The KO 11 lineup:

Anyone want to take a crack on identifying these sihlouette, I can get a few, but then I see some nearly identical ones and get lost all over again.  Today I learned the Tenchi-verse is full of voyeurs. :neg:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

August 13, 2013, 06:08:54 PM #17 Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:23:20 PM by جبريل 無道
I'm having trouble identifying the rest and there are two figures that could be Tenchi:

image hosting

Edit: I decided the bottom row was more like the Seto Scouts than Minaho or Seto.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 13, 2013, 06:08:54 PM
I'm having trouble identifying the rest and there are two figures that could be Tenchi:

image hosting

Edit: I decided the bottom row was more like the Seto Scouts than Minaho or Seto.
One on the right is Tenchi. One on the left is Seina. The hair taisl.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

The two girls next to Rea looks like Ayeka^ and Sasamiv.

Wouldn't Sasami be grown up and Tsunami by this time <.< ?

So like this?

image hosting

I wonder who the people left of Washu are?

August 13, 2013, 06:38:39 PM #21 Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:48:04 PM by Auir
I was guessing it's one of those 'back-stage' scenes where all the cast gather together to watch the fruits of their effort. Meaning that they're separate.

Yeah, looks like it.
Aren't the remaining two on the bottom Seto scout blue and white?

Edit: Time to tackle the middle ones... Does that look like Naja to you? Next to Washu?

Edit: Waitaminute. I think green is supposed to be white.

I think to look at the Seto scouts, Omatsu Zenjitsu no Yoku GXP-Ban 1 gives the best pictures:
http://www.oni-hime.com/doujinshi/GXP_collection_1/

I think it's like this, although to be honest, I think only Karen (red) is a dead match.  Without her, I wouldn't have guessed they are the Seto Scouts at all.  I switched position of the green because while on the left is a closer match to her hairstyle, she has long hair, and I think in anime, one rule is you don't mess with hair lenght of an established character (but Noike broke this rule and had to be spanked by Tenchi for it).

print screen

Oooh! No wonder she (the one on left) looks so familiar.

I still think the one between Tenchi and Reia is Sasami. That's what her hair looks like from the side at least. Isn't that line an inch down her pigtail?

Quote from: shades of blue on August 13, 2013, 06:51:12 PM
Also there appears to be TWO Washus. Checkout the hair pattern between Tenchi & Reia. The 'Washu' in the very front might be Tenchi's kid.
Gotta love how Kaji stays on course with his continuity and doesnt retcon shit like some other creators of franchises. Been saying forever that by going by the timeline we've been provided a while back, Tenchi should have already had a kid by the time of ISM. This would be a cool confirmation.

August 13, 2013, 07:09:48 PM #25 Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:36:55 PM by shades of blue
Quote from: Auir on August 13, 2013, 07:03:28 PM
I still think the one between Tenchi and Reia is Sasami.

No way. The Tsunami, who'd already be Sasami looks right and Washu's hair sticks up, when in her adult form has her hair pulled back.

'Nobuyuki' might be Amane and the figure on the far left or the one to the right of 'Amane' might be Kiriko.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 13, 2013, 05:54:35 PM

Does anyone find it weird that Reia is included on the side that is otherwise Tenchi's love interests and also looking out the corner of her eye?   

The people on the front cover are directly involved to Tenchi in the plot compared to people on the back who either weren't as important to his life of seen as a threat of some kind. Reia was part of the 10 year long mother mystery saga.

You sure it's not one of those back-stage behind-the-screen scenes where the cast meets up to comment on the series?

I'd take a crack and say that's Mihoshi with her hair down to the left of Sasami/Tsunami

They both have that fuzzball cut. >.<