Comiket 84

Started by shades of blue, June 13, 2013, 10:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 13, 2013, 07:57:26 PM #30 Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:59:07 PM by جبريل 無道
That looks about right.  I love that Washu and Ayeka are standing together again (as a Purple Ponytail shipper, I notice they stand together in a ton of TM group photos).

Kami Tenchi needs to steal Kiriko and Ryoko Balta, Seina can keep the rest.

Well, I guess it's confirmation that the Seto Scouts weren't just a joke that will go away.  I'm glad Tokimi is still with Tenchi. :parrot:  She's so qoot how she flies around :)
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

:Hap:

OVA 4 needs to happen.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on August 13, 2013, 07:57:26 PM

Well, I guess it's confirmation that the Seto Scouts weren't just a joke that will go away.
The latest Novel did that, they met his mom. When you meet the mom, its legit.

Quote from: shades of blue on August 13, 2013, 07:51:35 PM

Also Tenchi Daughter and Son should be switched me thinks, I can't see the son having the same hairstyle as his mom it would look too weird.  :staredog:

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 13, 2013, 11:15:59 PM
Also Tenchi Daughter and Son should be switched me thinks, I can't see the son having the same hairstyle as his mom it would look too weird.  :staredog:
Was already confirmed though...

I'm sad, Tenchi needs more girls._.

If Seina can get 6, Tenchi should get around ~25

:cantdeal:
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

August 14, 2013, 01:16:00 AM #36 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:26:38 AM by Tenchi Ryu
I know I'm breaking my own rule of "Japan don't give no fucks about oversea sales", but ISM/WoG did so damn pathetic over in Japan, maybe this crazy surge of popularity it has hit here thanks to Funimation might actually help it out.

Fuck Kaji cause I know he ain't paying attention, so we ain't gonna include him. But maybe some of those money hungry AIC execs will take notice to the inevitable exporting that will take place and try to do something about it. Maybe even decide to fund Kaji a few more coins to make a season 2 or something.

Kaji take notes, next season don't name it Isekai no Seiki.....well you know. Name it Tenchi's little brother does cool stuff in Japanese. So that would be like Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki: Tenchi no Ototo Z.

Slapping that Tenchi brand = money. Damn originality, we got OVAs to finish and fund.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 14, 2013, 01:16:00 AM
I know I'm breaking my own rule of "Japan don't give no fucks about oversea sales", but ISM/WoG did so damn pathetic over in Japan, maybe this crazy surge of popularity it has hit here thanks to Funimation might actually help it out.

Really?  I know it didn't become a sensation, but with 13 OAV episodes, I thought it had to be hold it's own?

Plus when I go to Pixiv and type in the tag, I get 8 pages of fanart (signed in to see the NSFW), which isn't bad:
http://www.pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag&word=%E7%95%B0%E4%B8%96%E7%95%8C%E3%81%AE%E8%81%96%E6%A9%9F%E5%B8%AB%E7%89%A9%E8%AA%9E

Not comparable to Sekirei (at 62 pages, but this was also a manga) but something like, say Koi Kaze 13 episode + 5 volume manga has 2 pages.... and is a hell lot better than GXP's 3 pages from 26 eps and MK wasting a decade writing 9-10+ books on.

August 14, 2013, 12:12:23 PM #38 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 08:02:23 PM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 13, 2013, 11:21:11 PM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 13, 2013, 11:15:59 PM
Was already confirmed though...

forgot about that.  :neg:

EDIT: Is Mihoshi's Hair down?  :smith:

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 14, 2013, 12:12:23 PM
EDIT: Is Mihoshi's Hair down?  :smith:
Looks like it. That doujin from last year seemed to prove that she can go periods without her hair tied up. Well at least she seemed like she could be normal. Might just be that she's a sensitive timebomb if you fuck with her or something. Considering we're dealing with aliens and shit though, that might not be a bad thing.

Quote from: shades of blue on August 15, 2013, 10:27:55 AM

Sasami in a battlesuit...

There is no gif in the world that could possibly express how happy I am right now.

For years I've been drawing fanart of how Sasami would look in her battlesuit. To finally see it officially for the first time... FUCKING.TEARS.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

LOL at Sasami and Ryoko, two of the most capable warriors in the house, getting into battlesuit mode to train a 3 year old kid.

O-V-E-R-K-I-L-L

But it was worth it.

August 15, 2013, 01:45:12 PM #42 Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:51:32 PM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: Tensami on August 15, 2013, 11:32:16 AM

THIS.NEEDS.TO.BE.TRANSLATED.ASAP

http://www.youtube.com/v/3bQnxlHZsjY

Interesting... ;)
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 15, 2013, 01:45:12 PM
Quote from: Tensami on August 15, 2013, 11:32:16 AM

THIS.NEEDS.TO.BE.TRANSLATED.ASAP

I say that about all of the Tenchi related doujinshi. ^_~