Comiket 84

Started by shades of blue, June 13, 2013, 10:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Figured I'd combine the two cover shots & place it next to 10.8's cover, for comparison.

the cover makes it look like it's a story of how childhood friends came to hate each other  :neg:

Don't remember Doll's boobs being that big, unless she's just using Mexiah's body or something..Seems Leia wasn't born with her tan either.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 19, 2013, 09:02:52 PM
Seems Leia wasn't born with her tan either.

I wonder if that is because Neizai's original body was destroyed subduing Gaia. Also you can sorta see that the previous Doll had boobs.

While going back for screen captures, I just noticed Reia's silhouette gets briefly shown, for like a second. Thou what is odd is that it is shown with long hair. Probably to raise some suspicion of doubt... or the animators weren't paying much attention to Kaji's notes.

Quote from: shades of blue on August 15, 2013, 10:27:55 AM

I cant see it and pasting the url wont show either could you direct link it please ^^

August 21, 2013, 06:40:34 AM #50 Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 06:44:26 AM by shades of blue
Quote from: Animeace on August 21, 2013, 12:21:19 AM

I cant see it and pasting the url wont show either could you direct link it please ^^

That's because the seller went out of his way to delete the images after his auction ended, which normally never happens.

Here they are again.

Quote from: shades of blue on August 21, 2013, 06:40:34 AM
Quote from: Animeace on August 21, 2013, 12:21:19 AM

That's because the seller went out of his way to delete the images after his auction ended, which normally never happens.

Here they are again.

*Applauds* thanks a lot. I never would have pictured Sasami partaking in the battle training haha and lots of nostalgia seeing the battle suits Sasamis is pretty much the same as the one Tsunami gave Tenchi as expected I guess.  Very cool to see Kenshi go through the training he would always mention all his talents def came through hardwork

"I think I'm going to hold off releasing better copies publicly for a couple months"

So...you still gonna distribute those private better copy releases to certain individuals....you know...on the house?

You also got any plans on scanning those novels? Like what you did last time, just doing the images or something?

Quote from: shades of blue on August 29, 2013, 02:14:39 PM
Something like that, perhaps Adam has contact the dude from angryfox about providing him with exclusive raws to get it translated. Might help get it translated faster that way and help eliminate shady sites like that one I caught charging for access to my raws.

I can PM him about it

Quote from: shades of blue on August 29, 2013, 02:14:39 PM
Something like that, perhaps Adam has contact the dude from angryfox about providing him with exclusive raws to get it translated. Might help get it translated faster that way and help eliminate shady sites like that one I caught charging for access to my raws.
Sad part being that we could go snitch on them to Kaji, and he'd still get mad we have access to his stuff.

"No we aren't talking about them stealing from you, shouldn't have had my shit in the first place, god damn foreigner".

August 29, 2013, 03:05:50 PM #55 Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 10:21:24 AM by shades of blue
That certainly sounds like a middle-aged Japanese... Thou he'd probably be in shock that anyone still gives a shit about his shit outside Japan. Then fail to understand how difficult it is to obtain his shit, when the majority of his shit in in the hands of autistic manchildren, whom want to hog anime for themselves and out the foreign devils.

- Stop making our sacred animu mainstream!
- Go watch Naruto, you foreign devils!
- Whito piggu go home!
- And take your shitty xbox with you too!

As expected of a society of angry autistic middle-aged virgins. :smug:

Whoa whoa whoa.....

Relevance?

Got the 13.08 afterward translated for me. Thanks you guys for providing a page. ^_^

http://tenchi.astronerdboy.com/2013/08/tenchi-ban-13-08-afterward-kajishima-sensei/

Wish I could win the lottery. Then I'd pay to have these doujinshi translated.

August 30, 2013, 10:51:16 PM #59 Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 11:04:04 PM by Tenchi Ryu
^^^^

*Edit: And like Adam was mentioning to me earlier, its awesome and sad that Kajishima's handwriting just craps on mine...