(C90) [Kajishima Onsen (Kajishima Masaki)] Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Ban

Started by جبريل 無道, December 06, 2016, 07:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on December 12, 2016, 03:12:51 PM
Quote from: Tenchifan30 on December 12, 2016, 10:53:43 AM
So this all Seto's doing? Woman always trying to mess with harems. Tenchi's harem is no normal harem though, they are some of the most powerful beings on earth. Once you piss off Ryoko trying to take Tenchi away who knows what will happen.

Yes, but Seto is no normal meddler. She is one of the most powerful beings in the universe; in more ways than only strength. I hate to say it, but as she is now, Ryoko ain't got shit on Seto. Also, Seto has a certain BFF named Washu who is the best at keeping Ryoko in line. Poor Ryoko is the certified Butt Monkey of the series. We'll see what happens though. It's gonna be a different kind of carnival.

Would Washu really let it happen? I mean she cares about Tenchi as much as the others, even willing to risk time and space for him.

it doesnt happen that's what... this is clearly a fake out. kajishima loves to do these fake cliffhangers he did it last ova too with tenyo. we already know though in this case that minaho is shot down. he did say though that the first chapter was over with ova 3 and that makes me think that ova 4-6 are going to be him setting up the things that finaly lead to tenchi getting hitched.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

sorry to double post but here's the next page. this is is why i am absolutely sure ova 4 takes place before volume 6 of gxp. Widow is compleatly irrelevent to the story by novel 6 and yet here she is... if it were any  much later it would make no sense to even put her in this doujin i wonder if she shows up in ova 4.  also mikami goes full sexy no jutsu in volume 6 and here its pretty apparent that she has just gone and done this. also in volume 6 tsukiko tells her feelings to seina. so i am suuuuuuure of it. so sure.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Tenchifan30 on December 12, 2016, 09:08:18 PM
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on December 12, 2016, 03:12:51 PM
Quote from: Tenchifan30 on December 12, 2016, 10:53:43 AM
So this all Seto's doing? Woman always trying to mess with harems. Tenchi's harem is no normal harem though, they are some of the most powerful beings on earth. Once you piss off Ryoko trying to take Tenchi away who knows what will happen.

Yes, but Seto is no normal meddler. She is one of the most powerful beings in the universe; in more ways than only strength. I hate to say it, but as she is now, Ryoko ain't got shit on Seto. Also, Seto has a certain BFF named Washu who is the best at keeping Ryoko in line. Poor Ryoko is the certified Butt Monkey of the series. We'll see what happens though. It's gonna be a different kind of carnival.

Would Washu really let it happen? I mean she cares about Tenchi as much as the others, even willing to risk time and space for him.

Washu knows the game. It's all good. Everything is fine. Seto's just having a bit of fun... actually... she kind of reminds me of someone in that respect...

Is this still being worked on? I am so curious what the deal is with Minaho and the three that follow her. :duck:

Quote from: Andraste on December 20, 2016, 11:17:56 PM
Is this still being worked on? I am so curious what the deal is with Minaho and the three that follow her. :duck:

honestly the next page is about ringo and its not easy for me to translate and i give fuck all about ringo. it basicly says she has a lot of family and they take care of the royal family or some shit like that... wooooooo who cares.

anyways i'm back working so my translation output is gonna be kinda low. either i work on this doujin or i work on gxp chapter 3

if anyone wants to translate the rest the process is super easy anyone can do it... although this doujin is a challenge. just pm me for details if u wanna help translate. its a mosty automated process tbh.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I care about Ringo. ;_;

But I hurt too bad to want to help right now... maybe after the holidays if it's really easy, since I'm so desperate. I'll give it a try. Depends on my health, though.

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on December 21, 2016, 03:00:59 PM
I care about Ringo. ;_;

But I hurt too bad to want to help right now... maybe after the holidays if it's really easy, since I'm so desperate. I'll give it a try. Depends on my health, though.

ringo is the worst beatle

its pretty easy i think the hardest part of this doujin was the idioms. originaly it said seto was red and those ladies were vermillion but you know what they say vermillion amonst red becomes red too. which was some weird ass way of saying if you hang out with bad people you become bad people.... and also wagamama body when they describe mikami... it means selfish body. i just translated it out to shes become very narsisistic about her body... the novels dont have a bunch of these idiomsbut its walls of pointless detail sometimes.

translating is easy i snap a pic of the text with the android app for google translate (its ocr is super accurate 90% of the time) i note the original translation it gives and copy the japanise text to a notepad and jsut do a quick compair to the original for accuracy. i then put the japanise into xcite.co.jp/world/english_japanese/ and translate.weblio.jp if im feeling lazy

then i bite the bullet if neither of those give me things i understand and put it in jisho.org and do a quick skim to see if the translaters missed anything big and they often do so when they do i just convert every word manualy based on context using jisho to look them all up and then i reassemble the wordcloud that it gives. honestly just doing this first and only is much easier but the translators help me gain a context of what i am translating so that's why i do that.

the only hard part is patience and idioms.

here's an in depth look at my process from the ebook im translating the next untranslated line is

瀬戸の言葉に、水穂はわずかに安堵の表情を浮かべる。このまま瀬戸のおもちゃにされずにGPアカデミーに向かえるのなら、それ以上の幸運はない。

translated by jisho that says

seto's expression at、minahoはwas at relief of facial expressionをexpressed。that because seto's plaything to without becoming at gep academyにresisting、that the end of good luckはnot。

or in other words:

Minaho showed a look of relief on her face upon seeing Seto's expression.(and the second line is probably something like)
because if (Seina) was Seto's plaything, the GP academy wouldn't resist (admiting him), it seemed like his good luck wasn't over.

to be honest that second line is a mystery to me as it has no contextual bearing on the story when i look at the next few lines but that's what im going with for now...

weblio gets:Mizuho slightly thinks of an expression of the relief in words of Seto. There is not the further good luck as it is if I can go to the GP academy without being considered to be a toy of Seto.

excite gets Mizuho has a relieved expression on her face a little in a word in a strait. If without its being made a toy in a strait just as it is, you can oppose the grand prize academy, there is no any more luck. (i laughed this is super wrong)

... so yeah that's my method... i mean it helps that i know the nuances of the Japanese  language and that i know how to read hirangana and basic sentance structure but like im not actualy reading it here unless i absolutely have to. hence why i put my title as he who reads japanise poorly.

It's tedious. not hard.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

While we're changing things, that "him" on page 2 probably needs fixed, since she's talking about Kiyone.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on December 23, 2016, 04:57:46 PM
While we're changing things, that "him" on page 2 probably needs fixed, since she's talking about Kiyone.

thanks for the catch. its been updated to fix that.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on December 13, 2016, 11:55:59 AM
also mikami goes full sexy no jutsu in volume 6 and here its pretty apparent that she has just gone and done this.

I'm unsure if that picture in the middle is Mitoto or Mikami.

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on December 21, 2016, 04:20:09 PM
translating is easy i snap a pic of the text with the android app for google translate (its ocr is super accurate 90% of the time) i note the original translation it gives and copy the japanise text to a notepad and jsut do a quick compair to the original for accuracy. i then put the japanise into xcite.co.jp/world/english_japanese/ and translate.weblio.jp if im feeling lazy

then i bite the bullet if neither of those give me things i understand and put it in jisho.org and do a quick skim to see if the translaters missed anything big and they often do so when they do i just convert every word manualy based on context using jisho to look them all up and then i reassemble the wordcloud that it gives. honestly just doing this first and only is much easier but the translators help me gain a context of what i am translating so that's why i do that.

I am super interested in this for whatever reason.
Welp I gave it a shot and used your method.
Hopefully someone will come along and catch any major mistakes.

Edit: I changed the attachment
I had fap proof read it. The meaning is basically the same but the structure was off.

[attachment deleted by admin]

lol now someone besides me truely knows my struggle. this doujin is .... puzzlingly worded to say the least
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on December 08, 2016, 06:33:33 PM
nexto peiji
these are all first drafts just fyi so if its all clunky thats why.

Can someone explain to me what is happening in this panel? Is Kiyone actually picking up on a young Nobuyuki?

Quote from: Monster Man on January 15, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

Can someone explain to me what is happening in this panel? Is Kiyone actually picking up on a young Nobuyuki?

Ye/ss/.  :getin:

"Love.~ Exciting and new...~!"  :woot:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."