Tenchi doujinshi Night before the carnival Heseiban 2 now "translated"

Started by Eff Efferson, April 19, 2017, 01:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
My analysis of Night before the carnival Hesei ban 2 is done. I haven't updated gxp 3 in a few days because i've been busy with this lol.

This volume features a series of nice cut scenes from tenchi that involve ryo ohki.

a bit of a rant on DUAL a few years before it came out.

and MOST but not ALL of the secrets behind the changes done on photon you wanted to know about/ never even knew existed.

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2017/03/night-before-carnival-vol2-heisei-ban-2.html

as always if you enjoy my work donations are appreciated. EXPECT A FLOOD OF NEW UPDATES OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.
I am going through a bit of a tough time... and am effectively stranded at home and can't work in the conventional sense at the moment. I'm not a fan of unused free time though so i stay busy translating. if there is anything specific you want done just let me know.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :worship:

I LOVE THESE SHORT RYO-OHKI STORIES!  :woop:

Now I know who to hate for Keyne's design change. AND KAJISHIMA WILL FINALLY GET FULL CREDIT FOR PHOTON'S DARK TURN!  :woop:

Loved it.  :yoshi:

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on April 19, 2017, 01:21:15 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :worship:

I LOVE THESE SHORT RYO-OHKI STORIES!  :woop:

Now I know who to hate for Keyne's design change. AND KAJISHIMA WILL FINALLY GET FULL CREDIT FOR PHOTON'S DARK TURN!  :woop:

Loved it.  :yoshi:

I just got started on hesei 3 and well... that one is going to be a problem... yes i can read it easily using my method but FUCK THAT IS SO MUCH TEXT IT IS GOING TO TAKE FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER. IT'S THE ENTIRE PITCH SCRIPT for dual. its the thing they showed AIC to get it made. it has the whole outline for the show which from what i read on the japanese web was supposed to be 26 episodes long instead of 14.
so far what i seen it starts off going into how the plate found in the first episode by kazuki's dad works and how it gave ken the ability to read the alien language when they excavated the ship and went inside. and a bunch of other stuff like that...

i'm putting it into low priority though because of how long its going to take me... so don't expect it for a while.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Y'know everytime I see Kajishima's older character designs, I get these thoughts of seeing his stuff depicted in a video game. Nothing necessarily tying in with Tenchi per se but like a standalone RPG done by Square in the 90's, using him mainly as a lead art guy.

In a alternate universe perhaps.

I think he mostly worked as a freelancer on visual novels, as his name is loosely tacked onto a couple. Like Kizuato, in which he created the opening artwork starting at the 1:30 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/v/OQ5A3DHU3X0

Quote from: shades of blue on April 20, 2017, 01:34:51 PM
I think he mostly worked as a freelancer on visual novels, as his name is loosely tacked onto a couple. Like Kizuato, in which he created the opening artwork starting at the 1:30 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/v/OQ5A3DHU3X0

In heisei ban 1 he was talking about the visual novels he was making. they never came out though. his title Wakamono choi and the game for masquerade never came out they might have been the same game actually.. masquerade was an anime tie in to the visual novel. some how it got made first.

so i think he meant he was busy with those when photon was being made
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here