Tenchi Ban 15.08 and 15.12 Translation scripts

Started by Ricin, November 29, 2017, 10:00:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just got the scripts for the 2015 Tenchi Bans.

Enjoy!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: antvasima on November 29, 2017, 02:54:30 PM
Thank you.

You're welcome!

I know Kajashima has been doing more textless stuff in his doujins lately but hopefully we can see some more substantial doujins at C93.

I paid someone to do edits of the scripts into the images. I work in retail and I knew I would have no time to do it my self.

I will upload the images and post the e-hentai gallery links soon.

Thanks. I am not super happy about the quality of the edits but I didn't do them so ... I am just going to run with it.

I am going to get some of the older doujins translated but I will probably do the edits myself.

Quote from: Ricin on December 10, 2017, 05:56:11 PM
Thanks. I am not super happy about the quality of the edits but I didn't do them so ... I am just going to run with it.

I am going to get some of the older doujins translated but I will probably do the edits myself.

Once everything is done I want to put these all in to one big gallery

Thank you very much for all of your help to the community Ricin.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on December 11, 2017, 01:41:04 AM
Quote from: Ricin on December 10, 2017, 05:56:11 PM

Once everything is done I want to put these all in to one big gallery

Well I want to translate some of the doujins from 2009-2012. I just can't do that until next year. I have some trips and stuff that I need the cash for upfront.

If you are doing a single gallery, let me know what you need to help.