12.17 (C93) Kajishima Onsen Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Tenchi Ban -- Bride Game

Started by جبريل 無道, March 03, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
■Kiriko Masaki Jurai ■

Formerly of the nonroyal Masaki surname, she has since been adopted by seto to be part of the royal family.

The costume she is wearing is a modified version of one of Funaho's old outfits.
The material used are ultra expensive and top of the line, There are few who can even sew an outfit like this and so even in the royal family it is rare to see someone wear an outfit like this.

She knew Seina Yamada from an early age, and she was known by the locals on Earth for being Seina's watchdog.
After  Graduating from highschoolm she left earth and went up into space to work
under seto, like her mother she trained in information gathering after undergoing basic training but she also trained in the military and the GP,

She is excellent at both information gathering and operating a battleship and would make a top notch captain of any flagship.
In battle she is an excellent melee fighter,and since she now has a 2nd generation ship she is as strong as ayeka.

Like Sasami and Noike she helps with the majority of the household chores for the Yamada family,
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Hakuren's draft:

Hakuren's outfit is my favorite design and painting throught my with. Yup this is it.

In the novels I got to flesh out those from renza and she got a much more active role as the leader of her group. I was suprised how much her and karen ended up playing off of each other. but it was hard to balance her with suiren who would just get her stuck in thought loops all the time. I wanted her to be a more active player in the novels, but suiren just sort of ended up in the background a lot.

The other renza girls draft:

Regarding these 4 their costumes are designed in a mix of renza's style and jurai's. This was not intended, there was just little time to think about the style of renza. However i am quite pleased with how it turned out.

Tokimi tsukiko neiju draft:
Now that i think of it, drawing tsukiko in her academy clothes, might have been good as well.By the way Academy highschool students are required to wear their uniforms in public as well as when they go out.
Speaking of which i said that i drew fuku in highschool because i've actually drawn an adult version before. I want to say that that drawing of her is her in her first year of highschool.

D kirche lashara  keyne draft:

I wonder, if i continues this series, should I also draw A-chan ,B-chan, And C-chan too?

adult Fuku's draft:

I initialy submitted the adult version of fuku (Well this is more like her as a highschool student actualy), just like I did with ryo-ohki, but they made me re-do it and so i did it as the child version in the upper right and then I finaly settled on the elementary school version.

kuramitsu ryo and noike draft:

When to paint suddenly without putting anything down on paper I find I end up using the desk itself to help determine the height and position of a character.

That being said, you can easily see the roughness in these compared to the complete ones.

sasami ryoko draft:
These are the rough drafts, I made slight changes to some so feel free to look for them.

Of course then there are those like Sasami, who just overlaps with tsunami in appearance, I had to do hers only once, I wish i had had that kind of luck with all of them when i was doing these rough drafts.

airi's family draft:

Airi's clan...When you look at them all like this, it is clear that paternal inheritance is dominant in this family......I'd say they inherit about 60% of their looks from their fathers side.

ringo naja draft:
Could I have made Ms.Ringo's outfit pretier?
Well I guess I could have, but she is the type of person who feels that expensive clothes are her enemy.

It had been a long while since I had last drawn Naja, I completly forgot how her hairstyle went. I noticed that it was different from Kagato's, and in a hurry i did something based off the novel illustrations, but her hair style has indeed changed.

Amane kiriko ryoko draft:

Both kiriko and  Ryoko are very rough drafts. despight being uncolored I had already decided on what the colors of ryoko's outfit would be, kiriko was just troublesome though. I'll say it again... It was troublesome. I couldnt decide on her colors, it was troublesome.

But the way there was no one demanding me to even color the rough drafts for  for the game, so why did I..... Well I guess I did it as a hobby.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

not going to lie I have no idea how to translate Geminar stuff

I cut out quite alot cause i didnt know what it was saying.
I dont even know the accuracy of what i put here.
I am willing to say this is a terrible translation of whats on this page

but its the last thing that needed to be translated

Lashara Moon
This is her initial draft design. Although War on Geminar was planned at the same time as Dual! It took 9 years for it to be animated. At the time I talked about it the story was still in it's rough stages. The story initially started with Lashara finishing her training in the sacred place and  as she returns home to her mother country of Streiyu she is attacked by kenshi much like in the finished work.

Lashara returned to Streiyu but escapes in the swan, while fighting off a coup from babaloon, the main setting was different, instead of taking place in the holy city it took place in streiyu.

Lashara was guarded by four people chiyaiya, Wauhanly, Aura, and Meziah, Chiyaiya and Wauhanly had no real change in their age role or character but aura was a weak and quirky character like yukine.

Lashara Kenshi Dagmire and her four gaurdians were the ones who appeared in the early images i put out.
Dagmire was as ulighta, and in the position to command meziah, he was put in charge of the coup by babalune. He tried to use mesiahs relationship with his brother in law to monitor lashara, and to assassinate her, but in reality meziah was a spy that the church used to  inform them on the situations in the country.

Adult Lasahara in the initial draft had a gentle personality she was a princess who had undergone religious training from a young age.

Someone needs to fix this...

THE GOOGLE OUTPUT SAYS

The story of the initial plan The beginning starts from the place where Lashara finishes training in the sacred place and returns to her mother country Streyu. Having undergone an attack in the middle of returning home, seeing a swordsman, making it under the same is the same as the main volume.
Lashara returned to Streiyu but escaped with "Swan" without being able to compete against the power of Babaloon who raised the coup. While fighting with pursuers "while rolling over each country, resistance and resistance of each country back to home country to defeat the host country with defeating Vabaln, there is no change in the general flow, but the central stage is not" sacred place "but" Shtreiyu "Met. | Rajara's guardian knights are Gaia, Wow, Aura, Mezzaia
Four people. Gaia and Wow have no particular change in character, role, age, but Aura was a weak and quirky character like Yukine. Mezaia is like a patron knight's summary, and Laarsara is also close in age, so he was also a friend and a partner in talking.
Rashara and the swordsman, the guardians and the four guardians and the Dagmail are the ones who had the picture of the character in the early stages, but Dagmire is as old as Jurite and in the position to command the Mezzaia and the bosses, and the position of the coup d'executé unit of the father Vabalne there were. He tried to use Mezaia 's relationship with his brother - in - law, to monitor Laashara in occasion, in some cases to assassinate, but in reality Mesaia is a surveillant that the church has learned about the situation in each country or educated. ........, Mezza was standing close to Gaia in the main part.
As the stage became a sacred place for Rashara to practice, Dagumaia lowered her age and became a student who was longing for Caia as opposed to Mezaia. As a result, it was a feeling that Gaia had the poorest tenacity the best, but superb Rashara was ranked up to the heroine rank, and he gradually upgraded variously also personally.
Adult Rashara in the initial draft is a gentle personality, a princess such as a deathbed lady who received ascetic education under severe regulation in the sacred place from a young age. Well, even if I was wrong I would have never become a keen guardian.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on March 08, 2018, 04:24:00 PM
Quote from: takahata on March 08, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
While looking at the images, I noticed that the women from Jurai are wearing bathing robes. The other women are wearing no clothes.  The bathing robe is strongly connected to any woman who has an association with Lady Seto.  The bathing robes are one to identifying the Jurain females.  I was looking for the female who was Ringo Tatsuki.  There are 2 candidates for Ringo.  By the bathing robe,   two unknown females are

1. Row 2- 2 page 6

2.  Row 9- 2

Which of the two unknown Jutain females is  Ringo Tatsuki?

your absolutely right i noticed this too it is a really nice detail all the women from nations where its indecent to ne nude are covered.

ringo is the pink haired girl

That's for info on Ringo Tatsuki.  The female Jurains will likely chose going naked when they bath on occasion.  I used the bathing robes
to help me to identified the female Jurains. 

Quote from: takahata on March 08, 2018, 08:18:25 PM
Quote from: Fap_fapperson on March 08, 2018, 04:24:00 PM
Quote from: takahata on March 08, 2018, 03:51:22 PM
While looking at the images, I noticed that the women from Jurai are wearing bathing robes. The other women are wearing no clothes.  The bathing robe is strongly connected to any woman who has an association with Lady Seto.  The bathing robes are one to identifying the Jurain females.  I was looking for the female who was Ringo Tatsuki.  There are 2 candidates for Ringo.  By the bathing robe,   two unknown females are

1. Row 2- 2 page 6

2.  Row 9- 2

Which of the two unknown Jutain females is  Ringo Tatsuki?

your absolutely right i noticed this too it is a really nice detail all the women from nations where its indecent to ne nude are covered.

ringo is the pink haired girl

That's for info on Ringo Tatsuki.  The female Jurains will likely chose going naked when they bath on occasion.  I used the bathing robes
to help me to identified the female Jurains.

They don't ever go naked, because seeing them naked is something culturally reserved only for their husbands.

Hence ayeka's shock and embarrassment in episode 4 of the OVA
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on March 08, 2018, 09:10:08 PM
Here's it all nice n matched with the photo's for you ricin

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2006104522939036&set=a.2006104336272388.1073741858.100006185221946&type=3&l=70d41ce10c&theater

Thank you for your efforts. Is there any way I can get the text in a text or word document? The editors normally need them in that format for inserting the text into the images.

I will send them off to the editor as soon as I can.

possibly ill see what i can do
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

The section about Ryoko's "thoroughbred carpet" ability more translates to an evil spirit or ghost, It's referring to her ability to summon spirits. Keep in mind right after it says she can't stray farm from that beam, It might have something to do with an evil spirit.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on March 09, 2018, 02:12:38 AM
The section about Ryoko's "thoroughbred carpet" ability more translates to an evil spirit or ghost, It's referring to her ability to summon spirits. Keep in mind right after it says she can't stray farm from that beam, It might have something to do with an evil spirit.

hmm seems your right... I made a huge error probably not the only one i made honestly. this is some hard shit to translate with ocr picking up everything wrong

胸魅魍輛 is how ocr picked it up but it is actualy 魑魅魍魎 i had to go look at it manualy just now and type it up

The attack is actually called evil spirits of rivers and mountains​ or Chi mi mou ryou

it says that is the origin of her name which makes sense....  her name is literaly calls evil spirits of rivers and mountains when translated

OCR must be fucking up on me

See this is why i shouldn't translate while sick.

ryokoの能力として、その名の由来ともなった、魑魅魍魎を呼び出し使役するというものが ある。実際にはアストラル海に記録された、執念や残恨のような負の記憶を力場体化させ ているものだが、それらは宝玉が三つ揃っていないとコントロール出来ず、自身が襲われる 場合がある。力場体は外部からの攻撃を受けないままであっても、数時間程で力場の維持 出来なくなり霧散し、攻撃を受ければ数十分程で消える。ただしRyokoからのエネルギー供 給があれば無制限に活動が可能。もちろんそれには宝玉が三つ揃っている場合に限られ るのだが、エネルギー供給やコントロールが出来ない状態でも、そのまま暴走状態で放置 しておけば回や攪乱に使う事は出来る。

Ryoko also has an ability known as the chimimouryou or the evil spirits of rivers and mountains​, in actuality it is a force field that she calls from the astral sea made from something like a left over obsession or psychic remnant but it is a powerful field and she can not control it without all 3 gems, she may be attacked herself.

She can maintain the force field body for several hours if it's not subjected to external attacks but it is being attacked it can only last for about 10 minits, however if supplied by energy from ryoko it can last indefinitely. While she can only control it with all three gems she can still use it in its out of control state as a distraction.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on March 04, 2018, 04:22:10 PM
■ Kiyone Masaki ■
Still she was a good wife and a good mother.
:lies:  :lies:  :lies:

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on March 07, 2018, 05:12:49 PM
■ Ayeka Masaki Jurai ■
Ayeka can fight equally with Ryoko by being backed up by the power from her royal tree ship, so can her two guardians azaka and kamidake. Currently the Ayeka ship "Ryuou" is still in a state of germination so I she can't use it for backup as much as she would if it were a mature tree, and the two guardians have become forgotten about and overgrown.
Well, I haven't forgotten.  :swave: :neg: :swave:
Ayeka & Sasami don't even take them out for walks.
Only Sasami's white Jurian ferret-thing that we never hear from again after EP2 seems to have it worse.