20th Aniversary Ideas?

Started by Dr.Soviet, September 13, 2012, 06:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I feel like we should do something for the Anniversary of Tenchi, I was thinking maybe a podcast at the very least.

Like the Aztecs, let's ritually sacrifice anyone who was once a Tenchi fan and moved on in order to appease the Choushin.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on September 14, 2012, 05:45:31 AM
Like the Aztecs, let's ritually sacrifice anyone who was once a Tenchi fan and moved on in order to appease the Choushin.

Oi!  Well, you can certainly try... *draws foil*

Kidding aside, I do still consider myself a fan despite being more active in other fandoms currently.  :)
"General Hammond, request permission to beat the crap out of this man."

http://morgeil.tumblr.com/

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on September 14, 2012, 05:45:31 AM

What about sacrificing people that refuse to watch the series?

September 15, 2012, 02:29:36 AM #4 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 02:53:34 AM by Tenchi Ryu
Well thanks to my dependable source, I finally completed my dream of having the entire OVA series in High Definition. A torrent for the R2 dvd for OVA 3 upscaled was finally discovered, and downloaded that shit like hot pancakes. This will go beautifully with my Tenchi Blu Ray rips on my HD.

Take a look, less grain, less eye cancer, less Funimation fuckup (Mouse off the pic is the new stuff, Mouse on the pic is the eye cancer shit Funimation released.)

http://screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/145326/

BEAUTIFUL Tenchi 20th anniversary gift........................for me  ;D ;D

Almost HD Crisp and Blur free Washu and Sasammi approves

And can you share this torrent?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

September 15, 2012, 04:29:18 AM #6 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 04:35:56 AM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on September 15, 2012, 03:57:39 AM
And can you share this torrent?
Took care of you Jibs... ;)

Anyway, really thinking about uploading some of the extra content on youtube. They show some people (no clue who they are) walking around certain parts of Japan that were used as reference to certain Tenchi locations, like Ryoko's cave.

Awesome stuff. And no, that's not photoshopped, I think that poster is actually there all the time. Pretty cool

Someone was kind enough to make xdelta patches for the recently discovered R2J upscales. ;)
You got to work for them a little thou, by first renaming the original files, as delta cannot read unicode fonts.
After that, it's just a matter of picking the patch for that episode, then coming up with a name for the new file that ends in .MKV
Simple enough.

http://depositfiles.com/files/syeb9hm8z

Some captures from the R2J upscales, with styled R1 subtitles and some without:

SWEEEEEETTTTTTTT. Been waiting for these. And with this, those old R1 encodes by exiled destiny can hit the bricks!!!

Thanks again bro.

September 16, 2012, 03:47:59 PM #9 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 03:52:04 PM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: shades of blue on September 16, 2012, 12:20:20 PM

WHOREEEEEEEEE (who am I kidding they all are!)

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on September 16, 2012, 03:47:59 PM

She ain't even looking at the ground, not even trying to act like she meant a orange non living carrot. Noike you dirty GURL. :P

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on September 16, 2012, 04:40:40 PM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on September 16, 2012, 03:47:59 PM

She ain't even looking at the ground, not even trying to act like she meant a orange non living carrot. Noike you dirty GURL. :P

Need I say more?

Need I say more?

Did Seto teach her that?